The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually just reach down and grab em. They live in small streams you can just hop over and they're too stupid to get out of the way.

They're basically the stupid *****es of the fish world

Gawd damn, I've discovered the cure for insomnia. I just spent a half hour listening to some goober on Bass Pro Shop.Radio talking about his career as.a.fish whisperer. Jeezuz, I almost drove into a bridge abutment just to lessen the pain.

Our lovely forum admin @Yooper married the fish whisperer. I've seen the pictures.

I didn't want to tell the others here that your 8 year old can hold a more in depth football conversation than you, but you forced me into it. Kid is smarter than most of the football thread, combined. I'm guessing he gets it from his mother.

I didn't want to tell the others here that your 8 year old can hold a more in depth football conversation than you, but you forced me into it. Kid is smarter than most of the football thread, combined. I'm guessing he gets it from his mother.

No shocking news there.

That... I can't deny. The kid is fanatical about football and the Pats. Knows his shti way more than an 8 year old should.

He recently won a bet against my step-father and a much older cousin. They were saying you just had to raise your hand for a fair catch... and he corrected them saying you had to wave your arm. They thought he was crazy, bet him, and then they looked it up on the interwebs and the kid was obviously correct.

... and he then talked smack about for an hour.

Atta boy.

Kinda makes you wonder what the job was that he was gonna take here. Maybe work tirelessly to save the very rare Great North Massachusetts Spotted Turd Slug?

Majestic creature... the Turd Slug

Bob probably saw you cleaning off some cheese.

I promised myself to not laugh.

See, just like in second grade when your momma told you to not give them any attention, especially negative attention, and they'll go away.

But every time I tell myself "ignore him and he'll go away", Paulie actually makes me laugh out loud. I'm such a sucker.

We went to a cocktail party this evening at a guy's house. He makes these drinks called "red devils" and one of them will knock you on your ass, and two will make you swear "never again." But see, they are so goooooood.

Then he brings out the guitar, and time just flies by.

He told me to tell @melana he's sorry if I have a hangover tomorrow.

I can live with being the kid in second grade your mom didn't want you to be friends with.

Especially since 50 years later I'm alive and that kid most likely isn't. Or if he is its only because he's been in a supermax prison in Nebraska since the Reagan administration.

And don't fret about Melana. She hangs with us. She's used to disappointment

I can live with being the kid in second grade your mom didn't want you to be friends with.

Especially since 50 years later I'm alive and that kid most likely isn't. Or if he is its only because he's been in a supermax prison in Nebraska since the Reagan administration.

And don't fret about Melana. She hangs with us. She's used to disappointment

Sad but true.

Hey Yoop,got a recipe for those drinks?

No- but it involved a large quantity of good vodka, some lime, crangrape juice(?) and was very drinkable.

That's no Texas lobster. Boil it up and heat up the buttah

It was soooooooooo good. And so very big. And there is some leftover for dinner tonight! I never used the phrase "all that leftover lobster" before, and it felt awesome saying.

And all we did in return was a measly purple drink.

No- but it involved a large quantity of good vodka, some lime, crangrape juice(?) and was very drinkable.

It was soooooooooo good. And so very big. And there is some leftover for dinner tonight! I never used the phrase "all that leftover lobster" before, and it felt awesome saying.

And all we did in return was a measly purple drink.

Awesome purple drink.

Latest posts

Back