• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

electric herms parts, 8 tap tower, misc ss fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zazbnf

Reaction score
Due to recent upgrades and various accumulations, I have the following items for sale I am located just outside of Macomb, IL:

50 Liter(13.2Gal) keggle HLT with copper herms coil, sight glass, silver soldered 1"npt nut, and silver soldered fittings. Does not come with element or 1/4 npt thermometer/temp probe. No Lid. SOLD
10 Gallon Cooler mash tun with copper manifold and Swiss IMT brass valves. Thsere is a spot of warping of the inside liner of the cooler from mash heat. This seems to be common with these coolers. SOLD

40quart (10 Gallon) Vollrath stainless kettle with lid. Silver soldered 1"npt nut, and silver soldered fittings, no element. SOLD
The soldering on the nuts is not the prettiest. They were my first attempts at silver soldering stainless nuts. But they are solid and have been tested through many batches with no leaks. If you are looking for pretty, this ain't it. However if you want an inexpensive set of vessels that make great beer these will get the job done.

259lh8p.jpg

Other stuff I will ship, will also discount for local pick-up:

8 Tap stainless tower with faucets. SOLD

8 outlet dual CO2 regulator. These regulators were rebuilt about 4 months ago, and have not been used since other than to test them. All fittings are backflow prevention fittings. $75 Shipped to lower 48.

8 Ham-let 316 stainless 1/2 NPT to 1/2 Compression elbows. $10 ea + USPS flat rate Shipping. If you buy all 8, I will pay shipping.

Swagelok 1/2 fpt to 1/2 compression elbow. $15 shipped.

2 sets - 3/8 npt to 3/8 npt swagelok stainless quick connects. Great for cold water line connection to chillers. $25 shipped.

2e4djsz.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Bump,

I would also consider trades. Let me know what ya got.

Back