What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking free Sheetz coffee I got for a $2 donation.

Got everybody packed in the car and on our way to my parents where I hope we'll be cracking a few bottles of wine from their trip to France earlier this year.

Merry Christmas all!

I almost grabbed that bottle as well, but instead I went with a JK funk metal and ru-55. They had like 6 cases of hiver and Noel friday. If your area is out give me a shout!

I do not get fantome here nor any good Belgium breweries (cantillon, 3 fontentien, etc.) Funk and ru55 is awesome. Hope I can find more. Definitely need to trade one day next year

I do not get fantome here nor any good Belgium breweries (cantillon, 3 fontentien, etc.) Funk and ru55 is awesome. Hope I can find more. Definitely need to trade one day next year

Looks like Fantome is available where my parents live. It might cost you an additional delivery charge though. :p

I thought I scored when they held onto some heady and Lawson's from the last delivery. Limited to one 4pk of heady and 1 bottle of Lawson's (chinookerd) 30 minutes after I left my shop they posted on face book they brought out 3 different bottles of cantillon. One was vigeronne and st gilloise not sure of the 3rd or if they are even spelled correctly!

I'm game. Let me know! I got a 12 bottle wine package I can send and they can fill lol
I think Chicago gets 3 Font. as well.
I'm sure we could get something worked out. I know they wouldn't mind bringing one or two down in their luggage. They bring beer for me quite a bit.

I thought I scored when they held onto some heady and Lawson's from the last delivery. Limited to one 4pk of heady and 1 bottle of Lawson's (chinookerd) 30 minutes after I left my shop they posted on face book they brought out 3 different bottles of cantillon. One was vigeronne and st gilloise not sure of the 3rd or if they are even spelled correctly!

I want some cantillon so bad. I haven't been able to get any. I had it on tap and a bottle in a bar but that's it

Back from the wife parents place. Now it is time to prep some taters and start on the lineup for the evening.

I see you all started as well! :mug:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388002823.075182.jpg

So good. They should make this a regular and send it out to everyone in their distro.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388003546.960310.jpg

tyzippers said:
Morning alchies!! Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas! This morning was a success and there's a very happy 7 year old in the house! Until this thing came into the house!

It's a Furby for those not in the know. I asked her what happens when you get I wet. She didn't get it.
I think it's a legit question!!!

That's awesome. I hope you didn't try your luck.

Been drinking hoegaarden and earned my 6-pack badge ontapped. Woot.

Just polished off a He'Brew Bittersweet Lenny's RIPA. It's bigger than what I normally drink, but a beautifully crafted brew. Bonus points for being brewed within walking distance (technically) of my house.

brick said:
Just polished off a He'Brew Bittersweet Lenny's RIPA. It's bigger than what I normally drink, but a beautifully crafted brew. Bonus points for being brewed within walking distance (technically) of my house.

Just poured one of those myself.

Back