New Belgium Glasses $5.99/2-pack + Free Shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also saw this on slick deals last night and picked up a set for my brother for christmas, and a set for myself. Thought about grabbing one for my dad but I think there may be other deals on glasses popping up before christmas so i'll wait on that one :p

I've always wanted to try a New Belgium beer, but I haven't found a place that sells them here in CT.

Thanks to the OP. Went to NB 2 Summers ago (along w/ 6 other local breweries) and had an amazing time. Waiting for the day that these guys distribute to MD.

I've always wanted to try a New Belgium beer, but I haven't found a place that sells them here in CT.

I don't think that they distribute in CT. My bro lives in Denver so I drink as much as I can when I am out there.

My glasses arrived yesterday and they are nice. Heavier than their previous globes that I have.

-Josh

awesome. duschebags on ebay are selling the promo ones bars got for free for 25 a pair. I have 2 and have wanted more for a long time.

Prosted

Last winter they had a deal as well. I picked up a set and they have become my main drinking glasses. It would be nice to have a few more. Just ordered another set...

Not very good head retention here, but good shot of the glass.

DSC00817.JPG

I ordered some last week or so when someone posted about them. Didn't even notice he etching in the glass until reading this thread.

I'm not a NB fan, but they look like nice glasses and I am a fan of good deals. Picked up a pair :)

I am not a fan of New Belgium either but this deal was too good to pass up on. I am, however, a fan of brewery glassware. Thanks to the OP for the heads up. The free shipping is still available at the time of this post.

I got a pair. By my calculations, if I keep up my current rate of accumulation I should have about a bazillion beer glasses by time I die.

Been waiting awhile for mine to ship. Seem stuck at UPS in the 'billing received' stage.

Same case here (I ordered mine almost two weeks ago). I had sent them an e-mail and this is the reply I received:

Hello there!

Wow, there’s some serious glassware giving going on – yay! And now we’ve run out of gift boxes & glassware – boo! Don’t fret!- We’re getting more but won’t have them until 12/10/10. We’ll start shipping shortly after. If you have placed an order between 11/22/2010 and 12/1/2010, we’ve got it at the top of our stack to go out first. Rest assured, you or your gift recipient will receive your order in time to imbibe in some delightful holiday cheer.

Same case here (I ordered mine almost two weeks ago). I had sent them an e-mail and this is the reply I received:

Mine is stuck in the billing stage as well. Would have been nice of them to send out an email, but I guess I can't complain with $3 glasses.

They now say they will get the boxes in on 12/10 and start shipping again. Bad news, they limit each cart to 1 now.

Yeah same here...I was just wondering what was going on. They had always had a limit of 1 per order, but you could order as many times as you wanted. Thanks for the update!

i've got a handful of these glasses and they are my go to. they are great glasses and this is a killer deal.

Got mine in the mail yesterday. I completely forgot I ordered them. I have a Rocherfort 10 waiting to break one of them in.

Just ordered a set. On the page they put up a shipping date of 12-10-10.

Last cup I had like this style broke when it fell on the tile. It was a hin glass and payed a dollar more than I did for this pair.

Yeah I had ordered mine last sunday, but I hadn't received them in a little over a week and the tracking number still just said billing information received, so I emailed them and they say they ran out of a stock, but will get them back in on the 10th and ship them soon after. So anyone else who has an order in and hasn't received them yet, just sit tight!

I ordered mine on 11/29 and the UPS tracking email sent on 11/30 said they should have been delivered on Monday 12/6. When they never showed up I checked the tracking number again and it just said Billing Information received. So I sent an email off to them asking about it since they charged my card for it on 12/2. Here is the response they sent me.

Hello there!

Wow, there’s some serious glassware giving going on – yay! And now we’ve run out of gift boxes & glassware – boo! Don’t fret!- We’re getting more but won’t have them until 12/10/10. We’ll start shipping shortly after. If you have placed an order between 11/22/2010 and 12/1/2010, we’ve got it at the top of our stack to go out first. Rest assured, you or your gift recipient will receive your order in time to imbibe in some delightful holiday cheer.

Happy Holidays!
New Belgium Brewing

My only complaint at this point is no email to let me know it was back ordered. Still hard to beat for $6 shipped.

Got mine last week. I ordered 2 pair, and they are nice glasses. I didn't have any of this type before, and I love them and have been using them as my main glasses for a week now. Great deal, thanks for the heads up OP. :mug:

Back