Monster Mill Grain Mill Stand Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shay

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I finally finished my grain mill stand. A big thanks to Yuri, PJ, and Fred at Monster Mills. I used the Beefy Bodine for the motor, and it is MM 3 2.0 model I got the hopper from Monster too.

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

I ordered my Monster Mill last night. I just got the MM-2 but I'm glad I got the hopper from him that thing looks sweet. Fred is really cool and works with people. That mm3-2.0 looks awesome. Did you get case hardened or stainless steel rollers?

jamesnsw,

The motor that I am using is reversible so the second switch is to control that.

Elshauno,

I got the case hardened. I wanted stainless steel, but between the mill and motor it adds up fast. I give Fred great kudos for a very high-quality product and also for the fact he calls you back with answers to your questions.

Off of Monsterbrewinghardware.com (678) 350-1731 day or
(678) 817-4770 evenings till 10pm EST. His name is Fred Francis. They start at 129 for 2 6 inch 1.5" roller setup with hopper and go up from there.

No worries he makes 2" diameter 6 inch long roller mills with case hardened or stainless as options listed on his site. As far as 3" rollers go you'll have to ask him if he can scale it up

Back