The search continues

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't seen those around. This should be the month to be looking for them, though. Maybe find a grower who has that type and make a special request?

What do you have so far? If you are looking for those three, I'm guessing you have quite a garden.

try Hop Rhizomes. Looks like they accept preorders. I read that there are newer varieties developed after liberty that are more favorable I guess, basically its going to be harder to find.

thymegarden used to have crystal. I have no idea about vanguard. Seems that you really like hallertau crossbreeds. If you don't already have these you might want to try mt.hood, sterling (maybe), Santiam, spalt or spalt select, and ultra. freshops is already sold out of ultra.

you can check here http://www.hoptech.com/cart/cart.php?target=category&category_id=311 when hops go one sale in 3 days.

Keystonehomebrew.com has Liberty (I ordered from them, but not received yet).

I too have been searching for crystal with no success-- thymegarden lists it as (not available in 2009).

Back