Best PH meter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baer19d

Reaction score
For those of you who use a digital PH meter which ones do you like? I had one that I bought off of Northern Brewer a while back and I was never able to get it to read accurately.

Milwaukee MW102 PH and Temperature Meter $113 at amazon.com.
I got it based on recommendations here.
Works great.

It seems like all the reviews for every ph meter vary greatly from one to the other. Some love a particular one and others hate it.

YSI pH100. Been solid for years. I get a new probe every two years. Calibrate every time if I want the best accuracy, but often only every few times. I used to use the double junction gel tips, but got a standard glass bulb last time. It has benchtop quality in a handheld, plus you get an rtd temp probe with it.

How much does one like this cost? I did a search but all that came up was the manufacturers website. It looks kind of expensive compared to most of the recommended ones.
YSI pH100. Been solid for years. I get a new probe every two years. Calibrate every time if I want the best accuracy, but often only every few times. I used to use the double junction gel tips, but got a standard glass bulb last time. It has benchtop quality in a handheld, plus you get an rtd temp probe with it.

Latest posts

Back