My Brewery Name Brainstorming

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amishland

Reaction score
Welp I have been working on a few ideas with some friends on my name and logo

My Dad has come up with the idea for the brewery name, and I really like it.

Kruski's
-> and I don't know if it should be Kruski's Home Brew or Kruski's Brew Works

The name comes from a combination of my last name and brewski. me and my buddy's like to call our beer, either brewskis or pops.

I would like some comments or suggestions on the name logo and etc please.

I would like a logo to spray or paint onto bottles or caps, tap handles, to use as my avatar, maybe on glasses. And eventually make some labels for my beer once I create house favorites, for contests, or special occasions.

I will post some of my brainstorming on the next post in this thread, I have to upload it first. Go ahead and laugh if you want to, I think I am a dork too...

kruskisbrainstorm1rg2.jpg

kruskisbrainstorm2yh5.jpg

who did the initial sketching and who did the critiquing? looks very professional.

I like the sound of Kruski's Premium Home Brew and I also like the idea of the Jones Soda theme. I'm still working on a labelling system for my homebrews and I think I'm going the non-traditional route, so I like the Jone Soda type thing.

Thanks for the feedback. I did the original drawings (I am an engineer not an artist) but I love brainstorming, and my friend that did the commenting, she is a architect with a small amount of graphic design background.

any one have any elaborations on logo or brewery name?

I kind of like the "K on a bottlecap" design. Mabye you could pop that on to each label at the top left or something, then have a different background pic and text for each brew.

I really like what you have come up with so far.... you really should think about your bottlecap idea !!!! Its really simple...very identifiable. Sometimes the simplest are the best. I was just playing around with it a little.

kruskis.gif

nice I like the look of your cap logo, and that swhat my dad wanted me to put on a shirt Kruski's Brewskis

Back