Overwhelmed newbie, trying to start decently

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GAbrewlover

Reaction score
Hey guys! New member here from south Georgia. Always had a passion for the brew and I think it's time to start seeing what it's all about first hand. I have a nice starters advantage

Hey guys for some reason this posted before I was done with it, there is a duplicate thread now. Can a mod please delete this one? Messed up my first post, dang.

Welcome, there is a lot of information on the forum. If you have a specific question I guarantee that is has been asked before so utilize the search function on the site.

Here is what I read when I was starting out before i purchased any books about brewing: http://www.howtobrew.com/intro.html

I would also add don't worry about making mistakes. Whatever you may do wrong, one of us has already done it. It's all about having fun, learning from your mistakes, and making better beer the next time.

Back