A good Oatmeal Stout Recipe?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohiodad

Reaction score
Anyone got a good one for my second All Grain brew? Not quite ready to build my own recipes yet I don't think. If you have a good one please share!
Thanks!
Scott

I made one last Sunday using this recipe except I had to make a couple small substitutions (forgot to get certain grains). I tasted it last night and it is going to be excellent.
oatmealstout.jpg
I mashed at 154 for 1 hour, used WLP002 yeast at 65F.

niquejim said:

We seem to have similar taste. (or at the least I am not a fan of Brad Pitt, on the other hand I did not feel strongly enough to put it in my sig. Maybe you are a little wacko! lol)

Thanks for the link. I am always looking for different recipes.

cheezydemon said:
We seem to have similar taste. (or at the least I am not a fan of Brad Pitt, on the other hand I did not feel strongly enough to put it in my sig. Maybe you are a little wacko! lol)

Thanks for the link. I am always looking for different recipes.

Actually for my wife I have to change it to George Clooney:) although any handsome celeb will do. I used to always say "if I was doing any better I'd have disciples" but that was 15 years ago:D

Back