New eBIAB extract test brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iainwb

Reaction score
After several months of gathering parts and building, the new system is up and running. Just need to add a cooling fan to the box.

image-502422746.jpg

image-3847710698.jpg

image-194559200.jpg

image-1309418960.jpg

image-1309906947.jpg

I cannot say that I like the idea of having your pump input and output liquid lines running the length of the inside of your box. Besides adding heat, one leak will create a safety hazard and likely destroy the components.

If you really want to include a pump in the toolbox, I strongly suggest you mount it through the outside wall such that the motor is inside and the wet end is outside.

I cannot say that I like the idea of having your pump input and output liquid lines running the length of the inside of your box. Besides adding heat, one leak will create a safety hazard and likely destroy the components.

If you really want to include a pump in the toolbox, I strongly suggest you mount it through the outside wall such that the motor is inside and the wet end is outside.

+1 on not having the pump in the tool box.

Back