Parker area Home Brewers sound off

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in....I live down in the pinery...drop me a private message...usually work weekends and brew during the week though..

I'd be up for getting together to brew and exchanging ideas...shoot me a PM!! :)

looks like there is some interest in local brewers getting together. I'm in Parker ( Canterberry sub division). I brew in my garage ( three tier system) see link to my system below. I generally brew weekends. I have one beer on tap oktoberfest that I am not overly excited about. I have a amber ale & a pale ale coming on line in a few weeks. Would be glad to host a Friday or Saturday evening get together to shre home brew and talk brewing. Maybe even a cash game of texis hold um. Thoughts?

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/steel-horse-brewing-3-tier-build-brewery-pics-125032/

Cyclman no offense but I wasnt really looking for a club. I was a member of Rock Hoppers our of Castle Rock but there main objective was competitions. Im not into competitions. Just looking for local Parker people to share some home brew with and talk brewing.

I'm not in Parker but my buddy and I are in for drinking some beer & talking brew stuff. We just bought a single tier system from a guy in parker. We brewed up our first batch, Sierra Nevada, that should be ready on Sunday! Hopefully it turned out well. Maybe we can pick up some tips! ha

We are too am to do competitions. Approach is we are sitting around brewing, chatting, drinking. Fun, no pressure, no commitments. Hope to start getting groups together to carpool to brewpubs, BBQ, etc. I don't want this brewclub to be about work / pressure...or I'll stop doing it.

Brew-ta- sauraus, I just read your build thread and wanted to tell you that your pull out sink design is fantastic. nice job.

Cyclman, I just sent a request to join the club, sounds like good times. I'm over in creekside eagle bend...

Hey, all! Chiming in from Parker & Arapahoe, right by Tagawa. New to the whole home brewing game...as in, I have yet to brew anything; however, I'm getting my garden ready to grow some hops, starting this year. Very exciting!!!

Enjoying the fine day here in the Pinary Brewing up one of my favorites, Big Bear Brew... a Citrus light bodied IPA... hit me up if you want to stop by... James

Back