• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(3) 1/2" 3-piece tri-clover ball valves

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yavid

Reaction score
I have three 1/2" 3-piece tri-clover ball valves that I would like to get rid of. Bought them on eBay a year ago and have never used them. Figure it's time that I let em go. PM with questions/offers. Thanks.

DSCN0198.JPG

DSCN0199.JPG

DSCN0200.JPG

Actually no. There are two sizes of tri-clover for pipes smaller than 1 1/2". 1 1/2" & 1" tri clover are the same size and 3/4" and 1/2" are the same size. These are 1/2" valves but they have the larger 1 1/2"-1" tri-clover end welded to them. A regular 1/2" tri clover ball valve will have the smaller 3/4"-1/2" tri clover end. These valves are custom. I've decided no to bother with tri clover so these have to go.

Actually no. There are two sizes of tri-clover for pipes smaller than 1 1/2". 1 1/2" & 1" tri clover are the same size and 3/4" and 1/2" are the same size. These are 1/2" valves but they have the larger 1 1/2"-1" tri-clover end welded to them. A regular 1/2" tri clover ball valve will have the smaller 3/4"-1/2" tri clover end. These valves are custom. I've decided no to bother with tri clover so these have to go.

And what are you looking to get for these?

The attached jpg shows the different tri-clover sizes. The reason most of the stuff you see is the 1.5-1in size is that this size is more common and it's easier to find parts. That said I believe the Sabco brew magic system uses the smaller size.

Just looking to get my money back out of these. If you're interested PM me and we'll go from there.

Fittings Catalog_01.jpg

Back