Kill a snake today. Maybe 2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a Floridian, I assume you're aware of the Scarlet King snake aka False Coral snake? .

Although in the heat of battle sometimes you gotta kill first and ask questions later.

Yep, I'm familiar with king snakes (I've caught them up north). In fact, my brother and I use to collect a lot of snakes. I'm not scared of them at all (but I have a healthy respect for the bad ones). Been been numerous times by big rat snakes up north (usually when I started them under a piece of wood or something).

One morning I stumbled into my shower, naked, and before I had the chance to turn the water on I happened to look down at my feet and saw this.

I pulled the curtain rod down as I scrambled to get out. Needless to say I was wide awake afterwards.

WTF is that? Ech. Almost as ugliy than a mole cricket, which we have a lot of down here.

I kill snakes, spiders, mice, voles, deer and anything else that gets uppidy and starts prancing around on my land.

I'd kill neighbors and driveway ministries if they would let me.

Back