Greetings From The Frozen Northeast!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MassMark

Reaction score
Nice to be here on what looks to be a great site. I have much to read and learn - looks like I have been referred to the right place....

I just tasted my very first home brew last night and it was fantastic - especially for a first try. It still needs a couple weeks, but I got impatient and chilled one on Monday. It looks now like I'm going to start getting more serious, as I think my first batch was a test to see if I want to continue... Mission accomplished. :mug:

I'll try and use the search button, but ask for your forgiveness in advance if I ask a "newbie" question here and there. Thanks for what looks to be a great site and great community...:tank:

Nice to be here on what looks to be a great site. I have much to read and learn - looks like I have been referred to the right place....

I just tasted my very first home brew last night and it was fantastic - especially for a first try. It still needs a couple weeks, but I got impatient and chilled one on Monday. It looks now like I'm going to start getting more serious, as I think my first batch was a test to see if I want to continue... Mission accomplished. :mug:

I'll try and use the search button, but ask for your forgiveness in advance if I ask a "newbie" question here and there. Thanks for what looks to be a great site and great community...:tank:

Welcome from the frozen Pacific Northwest! Congrats on your first brew!

Welcome from the frozen Midwest. This truly is a great site. Well, happy hopping!

Welcome from somewhere between the North Shore of MA and Boston!!

Welcome from Attleboro. Where in Mass are you?

Thanks everyone - I live in the middle of nowhere - well, the middle of everywhere for me anyway. My home is in the Berkshires - up in the mountains along the Massachusetts/New York border...

Welcome from Attleboro. Where in Mass are you?

Typical Masshole ego Big John, all he says is that he is from the northeast, and you immediately assume he must be from Mass as there is no other place in the entire region worth being from :p

Mark, welcome aboard the board where you won't be bored:fro:

check out HomeBrewTalk Groups - Yankee Ingenuity

and go Bruins!!!

-Hippie

Typical Masshole ego Big John, all he says is that he is from the northeast, and you immediately assume he must be from Mass as there is no other place in the entire region worth being from :p

Mark, welcome aboard the board where you won't be bored:fro:

check out HomeBrewTalk Groups - Yankee Ingenuity

and go Bruins!!!

-Hippie

You had to go and beat me to the Yankee link. How else am I supposed to post whore? :mug:

Oh wait I guess I'm doing that now. :cross:

Lets go Bruins

John, you had damn near 3 hours to post that link, I'm just preforming a public service

Welcome to the site. Warning though, by reading threads on this site will draw you deeper into the obsession… I mean hobby...and create jealousy with the brew system pictures you might see. Have fun!

Glad to see you made it here Mark!

The search button is your friend! Start with the beginners section and read the stickys. If you don't want to become obsessed right away...stay away from the the DYI section of the equipment :)

BTW - welcome to the obsession!

-Willf

Back