Who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm excited to be firing up the burners on a batch of all grain Belgian Double tomorrow.

I live in the north metro here in Minneapolis/St. Paul.

Who else is brewing?

I'll be brewing this weekend.
I know its not May, but still!

Doing a Tood the Axeman inspired beer. I'm not trying to call it a clone, just a very similar beer.

I was supposed to do it last weekend.. But life happens..

I just filled up a 15.5G sankey with tap water and dropped a campden tablet in it.. I'm running a big batch this weekend. I'm going to try and fill the keg back up with beer for a friends wedding next month. I'm targeting 1.040 for my OG but I'll top it of with some 8 and 9 % abv that is already kegged in cornys.

Doesn't have to be May to brew. I had been brewing up a storm all summer. Hit a little lull here in late July and August.

I'm going to hit it again next weekend. Still deciding what to brew. Should I try a Surly Furious? Might go back to Arrogant Bastard. i could also use a bit more of a "lawnmower beer" on tap. It has been a while since I did a Scottish 80 schilling.

Brewing a pineapple blonde on Saturday...will be my first using fruit in secondary. It's for my wife's 30th birthday at the end of September hopefully it's as good as the one she had at a brewery we went to last year for my birthday.

Nope. Definitely doesnt have to be May to brew. But the thread being that old....
I did brew this weekend, the Axeman inspired beer.
For some reason my efficiency was really low. First time Ive been off by that many points. Not sure what went wrong. But added some DME and got it back on track number wise.
Oh well. Live and learn.

Back