• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MLT, Immersion Chiller, and Stainless Coil

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBStith

Reaction score
Hi All,
Looking to sell off most of my major homebrewing equipment so I can scale up my brewery over the next couple of months. All pieces are in excellent condition. I will clean and acid rinse all pieces before selling. For sale I have:

-SOLD 13.5 gallon MLT Coleman Steel Belted Cooler (stainless) with all stainless weldless ballvalve, custom copper manifold, stainless thru-lid fitting and custom copper return manifold for fly sparging. This cooler is very nice and generally holds to within 1 degree over an hour long mash. I routinely get 90%-92% mash efficiency. Pics are in my gallery. Asking $150

-25ft, 1/2" OD copper immersion chiller. I built it and never used it. Asking $50

-SOLD 40ft, 3/8" OD stainless coil. Bought it with the intention of making a jockey box, but went in another direction. Asking $40

Thanks for looking. PM me with any questions. I will ship if the buyer is willing to pay for shipping (and I am more than happy to help find the lowest cost option).

I have a Keggle with a welded outlet and a ball valve which may be a good start for you and I love the look of your MLT. I am about two hours away in Lynchburg, VA and would be willing to meet half way if you were interested in a trade of sorts. If you go to my gallery, page two, and look at the picture of my system it is the middle Keggle. IF you are interested PM me with a number and we can set something up.

I have a Keggle with a welded outlet and a ball valve which may be a good start for you and I love the look of your MLT. I am about two hours away in Lynchburg, VA and would be willing to meet half way if you were interested in a trade of sorts. If you go to my gallery, page two, and look at the picture of my system it is the middle Keggle. IF you are interested PM me with a number and we can set something up.

Hey HopTrap,
Thanks for the offer, but I already have my kegs and fittings. I need to be able to sell my MLT to finish out my new rig (mostly electronics).

Back