New Drip Tray

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BierMuncher

...My Junk is Ugly...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Drip Tray - Barproducts.com $15.00
3- 4" L-Brackets $3.50
Epoxy
Velcro

No more bucket on the floor.
DripTray_New_Freezer1.jpg
DripTray_New_Freezer2.jpg
DripTray_New_Freezer3.jpg

And it compliments the one I have upstairs.

DripTray_New2.jpg

Nice. I have a similar set up. My only issue is I should have placed it a little lower, like you did. I can fit a pint, but anything longer won't work.

It's nice to not have the bucket isn't it?!?!?

Nice... I still have to order mine..towel on floor as we speak..works for now..

Is that a RIS on tap??? man that could be very dangerous:drunk:

I still have my 11% ABV agging in bottles..been 4 months now in bottles and I still have yet to try one..I just don't want to be dissapointed becasue I know it will get better for a good 12 to 16 more months.. The samples at bottleing was good but man what a bite my IBU's were over 100 and with 11%ABV it was hard to drink..I might break down before it warms up and than leave it for the fall.

J

discgolfin said:
Is that a RIS on tap??? man that could be very dangerous:drunk:
Yep. It's really just aging and carbing up. I draw a 2 ounce sample each night to test the carbonation before I bottle and ship. It is going down a bit smoother every night (9%).

ohiobrewtus said:
It looks like your junk is not quite so ugly anymore!
Don't worry, I'll manage to dent it up some how...

Chimone said:
what happened to "The Fellas?"
The fellas are hanging a little to the left today.........oh wait......

Oh....those fellas. They're in semi retirement. I might just p!ss off the SWMBO and set them out in the family room as coasters. :D

The fellas are hanging a little to the left today.........oh wait......

Oh....those fellas. They're in semi retirement. I might just p!ss off the SWMBO and set them out in the family room as coasters. :D[/QUOTE]

I think round drip tray coasters is a very good idea..any beads of sweat on a hot summer day will collect right off of the glasses.

J

Back