• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free, 12 pack shipper.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad coffee

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a cardboard 12 pack shipper from my beer of the month club. I hate to just throw it in the recycling if someone could use it.

Pay postage and it's yours.

Free to pickup NYC.

B

Any idea how much shipping would be to 24266?

$5.70 Parcel Post
or
&2.77 Media Mail. Since it's an empty box I don't know if they'll let it go media. I'll ask when I ship out the other one I have.

PM me your addy so I can ship it out today.

Thanks
B

$5.70 Parcel Post
or
&2.77 Media Mail. Since it's an empty box I don't know if they'll let it go media. I'll ask when I ship out the other one I have.

PM me your addy so I can ship it out today.

Thanks
B

Stick a blank CD in it. Then it qualifies as media mail.

The boxes were shipped. And in order to qualify for media mail, it has to only be media. The extra 'packing' is no-go.

Next month I'll try it, and see.

PM sent

I live in queens.. my gf lives in manhattan? can you PM me your address I'll pick up... COOL a NYC brewer :)

Same, if available I'll take.

I dont even know what it is, but i want it :) I do want to send some beers of mine to my dad, so I'm assuming this'd work

OT, but is it worth 34$ a month for a twelve pack, are the beers really that good? I only ask because I've contemplated getting this as a gift for others on more than one occasion but always talked myself out of it because of the price.

if zman passes I'll take it too .... thanks (queens, ny local pick up)

Guys, check your PM's.
Looks like Zman and Nerdie are going to take these two.

Ctufano, you're up for next month's if you still want it.

Masshole,
The Lady bought the BOM club as an anniversary gift.

So far I've gotten ( in no particular order)

Casco Bay Riptide Red ale (Shipyard)
Carrabassett Pale (Shipyard)
Blowing Rock High Country Lager (Boone Brewing)
Blowing Rock Summer Ale (Boone)
Sprecher Maibock
Sprecher Dunkle
Wild Goose Brown Lager
Wild Goose IPA
Cape Ann Fisherman's Ale (kolsch style) (GIBF gold winner)

Lakefront Monkey Wheat
Lakefront Riverwest Stein beer (amber lager)
Farmington River Brown Ale (Mercury Brewing)
Farmington River Mahogany (Mercury)

Woodstock Inn Pemi Pale

There's a few missing from the bunch, I think they're just buried at the bottom of the keezer. Some are good, some are okay, a few have been really good. Nothing has been really bad for both The Lady and I. She hates hoppy beers, I'm not to big on the banana beers she likes. So they all have gotten drank.

Is it worth $35 a month? I figure yes. It's $3 a beer for me to try things I never have before, and wouldn't likely pay $6 for them out at a bar here in NYC. Since they show up at my door every month, I gladly drink them.

I'm finding the beers are pretty much north east beers. Sprecher (from MI) is the farthest so far. I'm betting they have a shipment center in a few places and ship what's basically local. I'm betting someone in Colorado is going to get a much different selection than here in the north east.

B

You might not have anymore, but if you do I would be interested in one of these. I have a buddy in Seattle that requested some of my home brew. one of these would be handy for shipping cross country.

I've got three of these things taking up space in my office right now.

Who wants one? they might even come with a beat up copy of BYO!
B

I've got three of these things taking up space in my office right now.

Who wants one? they might even come with a beat up copy of BYO!
B

How much to ship to 80015?. I might also have some friends visiting in the next few days. The will be staying near Teterboro airport in NJ if that is not too far.

I'll take the other two as well if BS brewer does not want them, so all 4 if I can. What is postage on these usually?

All gone for now. Onipar, I might have one more I can empty (I've been trying to combine beer storage in my man cave this week.) If so I'll drop you a PM either tonight or next month when I get the next shipment.

Sheldon, these boxes have the pulp top/bottom holders for the bottles. They don't break down and pack flat, so you'd be shipping/carrying on two boxes and then shipping them back. Look for a thread (I think by Ed Wort) that's about shipping. He packs in Fedex/UPS padded envelopes. When I came back from Cali, I brought about a case in my bag padded in bubble-opes, and they all survived. Paying $25 bag check fee was much cheaper than shipping across the country.

B

thanks for info bad coffee. we are thinking of shipping a few u-haul boxes over to our hotel so we have something to pack them in and then use that as a checked bag. we contacted a bottle shop in belgium and they dont sell shipping boxes.

I am guilty of checking empty wine shipping boxes on our flights out to Sonoma so we don't have to buy the boxes for $12 a pop at the wineries. We fill them with wine while we're out there and then check them as luggage on the way back.

The bag check people always look at me funny when they ask whats in them and i say "nothing". Hooray for 2 free bags checked on Southwest!

Back