Most Awesome Rack Ever!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McKBrew

Reaction score
The best RACK you can get your hands on

And just in case the link gets deleted.

Have you ever watched a truck with a totally sick rack go by and thought to yourself "man, I would be so cool if I could rock that thing"?

Did you notice how your girlfriend stared longingly at the backside of that man's truck and how she might have accidentally whispered his license plate instead of your name while you were in bed?

If this has happened to you or someone you know, I am here to help. Is this rack sick? **** YES it is!! While looking at the images below your hands will probably begin to sweat and your significant other will decide to go outside and "check the Mail". Dont hesitate any longer, make me an offer, regain your manhood! This rack was handmade by a crippled Hungarian boy who's only dream was to see it atop a Toyota truck of some sort and was then christened in wolves blood. Too bad Chuck Norris only drives American, the boy would have lived longer. This rack will kick the **** out of any other rack it comes across. You can skin animals with it, brew beer with it and it can help you with your taxes.

I am currently being run out of town due to the effect this rack has on other men's wives and girlfriends, I have to get away from this curse.

Please help me!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

rack.jpg

Gosh. All I can say is that, from the title, the content of this thread did not meet my expectations.

I too thought it was going to be about something else, considering that this thread is posted in the "Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling" section.

On a related note; You've seen the "Back Rack" brand. Right? Well I saw one a while back that said "Nice Rack".

In Seattle that might be a rack. Living close by the evil empire softens the brain.

This is a rack:

elk-190x300.jpg

Latest posts

Back