Shall we put some beers down tonight?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MULE

Reaction score
After my daddy duties are over for the evening, I think it is time for a little middle of the week drinkin.

Anyone else feel like making tomorrow suck?

if i could i would so do that.

home with the 3 chillin's, wifey in the hospital,
leaving here in about 30 minutes with the brood to go visit her and say goodnight and stuff...
my head hurts.

I got no good HB ready yet anyhow... all conditioning still.

Sure. The tab is on me. Order up!

I am about to put my three youngins to bed a get to crackin.

I hope all is well with your wife dude.

Come to think of it, I just put some aged beers in the fridge last night! I have a double, an RIS 08/08/08 someone sent me ages ago, and another bottle of something from somebody...I think it's a barleywine. I'll check my messages and see who sent me what, and then clean out the inbox. I think I'm single-handedly slowing HBT to a crawl with all the messages in my box.

Work sucked today. I didn't get a goddamn thing done. Gotta go grab one more load from the move and then it's time to have a beer.

yeah minor surgery no big deal, but she gotta stay overnight... I been cooking like a madman (the beasts eat so much omg!) dropping at school, changing 23423416 diapers, picking up from school, dropping off at ballet, fries at mcdonalds, picking up from ballet, more food cooking, all in -40F (with windchill)....

i managed to make a starter today in between all of that, I am so awesome, lol. just kidding im about to faint and i want my wifey back :)

I have been for 4 days without a single drop of brew cause of antibiotics from the dentist...

Now that all the bad stuff is over, im now chillin with a couple of cold ones... Nothing like it!!!:mug:

Hope your wife aint getting nothing serious?

I'm in! Got home from work 2 hours ago and just cracked my 5th beer.
Work sucked today, but now I'm sucking them back. Not druck yet but I'm on my way.

The kids are in bed. pssst!

Ah! This first drink is for Kronin's wife. To a speedy recovery and to restore order in the house. Cheers.

1. hefe weisen done, rocky head.
2. Belgian Wit done. Tastes Ok, smell like somebody farted.
3. Oofada, enough with teh whiskey shots
5 wha?
...num.num...

Havin a few (hundred) myself!!! Drinkin my "Bazooka" Brown and a gnarly Dark Strong... man those bastards'll put your d**k in the dirt! Sometimes I forget they're HIGH gravity. A sharp sword indeed...:drunk:

Back