Urban Knaves of Grain monthly meeting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FEARDIZ

Reaction score
Hi is anyone here part of the Urban Knaves of Grain club? I was thinking of going to the metting Thursday, wanted to know if anyone shows up .. who they are etc..

thanks
John

I am a member ... I'm debating whether to go or not. I don't have any finished beer to bring.

srm775 said:
I am a member ... I'm debating whether to go or not. I don't have any finished beer to bring.

do most people byo or drink off the taps?
Is the group pretty frendly with newbs ?

FEARDIZ said:
do most people byo or drink off the taps?
Both ... most people show up a little early and have a beer or two at the bar then sample homebrew during the meeting.

FEARDIZ said:
Is the group pretty frendly with newbs ?
Well, there's usually an initiation procedure. The pain usually doesn't last ... very long. I'd have to say that the indignity and humiliation is what lasts the longest.;)

Seriously, yeah, it's a good group of people, you'll have fun (I usually end up having too much fun for having to go to work the next day).

Where are you coming from?

Bloomingdale .. does anyone bring any Apflewine (sp) ? I'd like to see if mine tastes differnet that eveyone elses..

FEARDIZ said:
Bloomingdale .. does anyone bring any Apflewine (sp) ? I'd like to see if mine tastes differnet that eveyone elses..

Yeah, sometimes. Last one I went to I brought a cider (mostly just to get rid of it). Bring it and pass it around, you'll get some feedback.

Latest posts

Back