What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody Beer, congrats Alabama now homebrew legal! They say 15 gal. every two months allowed, its a start I guess.

facebook_-91619307.jpg

Payed some bills,ordered more brewing stuff from midwest,including super agats capper,dial thermometer & super moss,& havin some SNPA. Life is good atm.:mug:

Schlafly AIPA. Great after a long, bad week at work. In other news, my taste buds work again. My buddies will be here in an hour or so and we plan to pop some great beers. Perennial Abraxas, Boulevard Grainstorm, Wookey Jack, and Clown Shoes Angry Beast to name a few. Ill probably post some aftermath pictures later lol.

image-3293511491.jpg

Schlafly AIPA. Great after a long, bad week at work. In other news, my taste buds work again. My buddies will be here in an hour or so and we plan to pop some great beers. Perennial Abraxas, Boulevard Grainstorm, Wookey Jack, and Clown Shoes Angry Beast to name a few. Ill probably post some aftermath pictures later lol.

View attachment 104526

Nice line up. I've had Abraxas and BA Abraxas and hated them both! I was in the minority. Everyone else at the tasting but my wife thought they were amazing beers.

FermentNEthinG said:
This deception cream stout keg is gonna get some action tonight. Racked this onto a ton of 160 proof soaked coco nibs. It is like getting your face punched by a Hershey kiss.

That sounds awesome!

Mmm, last Zombie from my beer trade. Soooo delicious. I was too excited and drank some before I decided to post. Wish I could find this on a regular basis in Madison. It's almost too much of a tease that I can buy pretty much any of the FFF I want (except of course, ZD).

zombiedust.jpg

Some great divide pale ale while I wait for my HB lemon lime hef to get cold. Cracking open the first one tonight!

My Citra IPA! Grapefruit explosion! That is after the cat pee faded out....

How long did it take to for the "cat pee" to dissipate? I brewed a Zombie Dust (all citra) clone, and am wondering when the right time to try it is. I did not keg, but bottled.

My Citra APA after 7 days in bottle!!! Head was outrageous. Taste great, do I have to worry about bombs? If so should I fridge?

Back