What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Fat-ten-er. Gotta restrain myself. Told my wife I'd have some waiting for her when she gets home. It's not going to be quite half the growler, but I bet she doesn't notice.

Also, don't forget, everyone, tonight is No Correction Saturday. The only exceptions are if you're changing the actual scope of what you're saying. Otherwise, all misspellings, impropr usage of punctuation and other typographical errors are here to stay. It will be interesting to see how everyone's typing skills are affected as the night progresses. We'll be taking it on faith that anyone who chooses to participate is actually providing their uncorrected comments. Let the hilarity ensue.

Another Fat-ten-er. Gotta restrain myself. Told my wife I'd have some waiting for her when she gets home. It's not going to be quite half the growler, but I bet she doesn't notice.

Also, don't forget, everyone, tonight is No Correction Saturday. The only exceptions are if you're changing the actual scope of what you're saying. Otherwise, all misspellings, impropr usage of punctuation and other typographical errors are here to stay. It will be interesting to see how everyone's typing skills are affected as the night progresses. We'll be taking it on faith that anyone who chooses to participate is actually providing their uncorrected comments. Let the hilarity ensue.

Damn i forgot about this, I just corrected one of my posts

This will be moved to tomorrow for me as I plan to be rather intoxicated

Now samich the portion of banana wine that had golden raising added to it. Alot sweeter than the other portion but will balance out once blended together.

image-1566911478.jpg

Notice the non editing has begun. Sadly it's not from alcohol, but fat fingers on an iPhone. ;$

Clarification. If you catch a typo as you type the post can you correct it? I'm under the impression that is okay, but no editing of a post once submitted - correct?

Well, it was Wes's idea, so I'll let him have the final ruling, but I thought the intent was to laugh at each other's poor typing skills as we got drunker, hence my last post. So I would tend towards not correcting, even as you're typing.

mcbaumannerb said:
Clarification. If you catch a typo as you type the post can you correct it? I'm under the impression that is okay, but no editing of a post once submitted - correct?

Nope, no back spacing or correcting errors even before submitting.

A yeungling after a horrible day of hunting

Missed a doe early in the am, missed a buck around noon.... Hit a doe and it went down around 2. Walked to where i saw it go down about 30 mins later and it was gone.... Tracked for an hour and a half and it was no where to be found... Huge pools of blood but no deer....oh well

WesleyS said:
Nope, no back spacing or correcting errors even before submitting.

I'm sad I have company over so I can't post much tonight, but I'm totally in.

Just finishing up a 2010 Northern Hemisphere Harvest. Liked it better than the 2013. Go figure.

image-1111200497.jpg

Missed a doe early in the am, missed a buck around noon.... Hit a doe and it went down around 2. Walked to where i saw it go down about 30 mins later and it was gone.... Tracked for an hour and a half and it was no where to be found... Huge pools of blood but no deer....oh well

That sucks, man. I didn't see a frickin' thinkg all day.

CliffMongoloid said:

Sucks man. I'm sure every hunter(that's not too proud to admit) has had days like that. Have a couple more beers. :)

Now for some of my homeland agave nectar liqueur. Added some lime juice to kick it up a not h. This stuff is really good! Thanks BillyKlubb for posting the recipe that inspired this.

image-3996804985.jpg

mcbaumannerb said:

Ha, where should I be going in Nashville? Destinations so far have ranged from unimpressive to severely disappointing. 2nd beer I had at Black Abbey was undrinkable. I'm back to the hotel while my wife and her sister go back to the hospital for round 2 of visiting. Drink pic will be posted shortly. :D

chadkarol said:
So apparently this thread is for people to talk about the awesome beers they're drinking, but when someone that's not with you "in crowd" comes around showing what they have, and it's better than what you have, you get jealous and start ripping on that person. Nice guys. Losers.
chadkarol said:
Apparently jealously is a tough thing for just about everyone posting here. Losers.

Bwahahaha. You have officially made my day. I hate to burst your bubble, but if your jealousy comment was directed at me, you've missed the mark friend. Takes a lot more than Budweiser stouts and saisons to make me jealous. Lighten up, grow a pair, and have a bcbs.

nukebrewer said:
Another Fat-ten-er. Gotta restrain myself. Told my wife I'd have some waiting for her when she gets home. It's not going to be quite half the growler, but I bet she doesn't notice. Also, don't forget, everyone, tonight is No Correction Saturday. The only exceptions are if you're changing the actual scope of what you're saying. Otherwise, all misspellings, impropr usage of punctuation and other typographical errors are here to stay. It will be interesting to see how everyone's typing skills are affected as the night progresses. We'll be taking it on faith that anyone who chooses to participate is actually providing their uncorrected comments. Let the hilarity ensue.

I suspect I'll be completely unintelligible by 7.

CliffMongoloid said:
A yeungling after a horrible day of hunting Missed a doe early in the am, missed a buck around noon.... Hit a doe and it went down around 2. Walked to where i saw it go down about 30 mins later and it was gone.... Tracked for an hour and a half and it was no where to be found... Huge pools of blood but no deer....oh well

You're having a better day than that deer at least.

Everything is coming up roses here. I wish Corsair had better whiskey, I would have bought something to go with the glass.
image-3752514526.jpg

CliffMongoloid said:
Yea ur prolly right but stinks knowing something may be suffering out there
If I wasn't lazy, I'd open a browser window to like this. Not a hunter, but I've had trouble putting down a hog before and I was near tears. I don't mind killing an animal I'm going to eat, but not doing it well is a terrible feeling.

FermentNEthinG said:
Fair enough. I will tread cautiously until the mad elf kicks in.

Yeah, that's the worst part. But hey, look on the bright side. The coyotes and buzzards have to eat too. Cheers man. Hope your next trip out isore successful.

CliffMongoloid said:
Yea ur prolly right but stinks knowing something may be suffering out there

This isn't what mine by to post a....dear god this is going nowhere. I'll start over. :D

This is the quote I meat to use for my able post.

Back