• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Kegs (15.5 gal half barrels) for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so you know, most homebrewers frown upon this. You're essentially stealing these kegs and selling them. I'm sure pabst would be interested in taking a cut of your profits, unless you legally purchased them from pabst that is.

Suthrncomfrt1884, save the opinions and generalizations for the debate forums. This is the classified section. hermanthegerman, I'm sure somebody will snap these up!

If I rent a Harley Davidson can I sell it to another party?

Sure, go for it. If they will buy an HD off of you without a title they deserve to be screwed. LOL - JK

Nowhere in the OP does the guy mention that he does not legally own what he is trying to sell. Why are people assuming they are not legit kegs?

Sure, go for it. If they will buy an HD off of you without a title they deserve to be screwed. LOL - JK

Nowhere in the OP does the guy mention that he does not legally own what he is trying to sell. Why are people assuming they are not legit kegs?

The reason I assumed is because he's selling them so cheap. It's only 10 dollars more than the cost to pay for a deposit on them in most places. And a keg that he paid for would have been worth at far more even if it was badly beaten up.

They are legit. The kegs were decommissioned....My dad had a friend that worked for Pabst a long time ago...before they started transfering to Miller Brewing Co. They have been sitting in the garage forever.

The reason I assumed is because he's selling them so cheap. It's only 10 dollars more than the cost to pay for a deposit on them in most places. And a keg that he paid for would have been worth at far more even if it was badly beaten up.

It's really not right to call someone a thief over an assumption. I think you owe the original poster an apology.

Latest posts

Back