What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After this one maybe a glass of Scotch and then calling it a night.

20131214_000348[1].jpg

Damn, I took 2 hours off to watch a movie and missed all the drama. See what happens when you don't drink!!!

You did. We had one of our dearly departed make a guest appearance while what we assume to be heavily intoxicated. It was fun while it lasted, but ultimately it's been laid to rest now.

Still sober enough to (mostly) evade the text filter, though.

But yes. Fun while it lasted.

nukebrewer said:
Ewww! Haven't had that one in at least 5 years, but last time I did it was naaaaaaasty! I hope it's gotten better and not your palate that's gotten worse. ;)

It's meh. This was my first gansett ever!

finsfan said:
Just had an arrogant bastard on tap and a chain breaker ipa. Picked up my first case of beer ever.on the way home, worth it! :D

Awesome would really love to try that beer sometime. I love the vanilla stouts. Maybe a small trade? A mean old tom for vanilla sweat? Of youve never tried maine brewing co vanilla stout its amazing.

Just a thought i know u said you wouldnt be trading anytime soon.

Cheers and enjoy.

nukebrewer said:
I was actually going to take a poll about that. What was the level of entertainment value everyone got from that night? Any takers on doing it again or even making it a weekly or monthly tradition?

Had my third pour of Vegemite Sandwich with dinner and now having the last one from the growler.

I got to read the posts from last saturday but was sad i wasnt a part of it. I thought it was a great idea and very well executed by all participants! I actually laughed out loud more that one night reading posts than any other.

Weekly would be awesome.

how is that?

I like the fasinator dopplebock and thought the snow cap was pretty good, but the wheat was sessionable at best a bit sweet for me and the oatmeal stout was really drinkable, but not at all a quialty Oatmeal Stout. O the bottles are not re-usable either which is anotjer downside for me at least.

You know fsu will win it. :/

Bwahahahaha! You so crazy!

Oolong, stayed up too late. Wasn't even drinking, just messing with this stupid recipe. Strike water is on the stove. Time for 30 minutes of wishing Santa would bring me a roller mill.

Feelin a lil whooped this morning myself. Wrote 19 pages of my book in some 30 hours. Got drunk on my beer & vodka last night while son & I watched bonanza on youtube. Wanna get to feelin a lil better before I write some more. not good to be fuzzy headed & try to write.

Back