Random Gathering at jezter6's - Joppa (Baltimore), MD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jezter6

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys. After talking with claphamsa and data, looks like a few of us are going to get together on Saturday (time TBD) at my place. I'm sharing out a ton of wine bottles I've been picking up from a wine bar with Stephin and figured we could make a day of mead drinking. Data said he might even want to brew.

If you're local and bored, we can make a day of drinking and hanging out. No uber-planning like brew days, just come chill, and if you wanna make some brew, all the more power to you --- we have all the equipment you need, I'm just not gonna use it that day.

If you feel like coming by and hanging out for a few hours and getting screwed up - let me know.

Those of you who've been to the house know where it is, those of you who haven't can PM me for directions.

Plan is sometime maybe around/after lunch and hanging out till you're tired of playing guitar hero with my roommate. :)

You guys suck. I will be at my wife's uncle's birthday party at my sister-in-law's house. Have fun without me...

Back