Tucsonians Unite!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewmeister13

Reaction score
March 4th the Tucson Homebrew Club will be meeting at Dragoon at 7pm. The founders of a new brewery, Black Rock Brewers, will be stopping by to let us know a little bit about them and their kickstarter. We will also be talking aeration and have samples with 6 different aeration levels. Come out to talk some beer and have a good time.

Figured this was a good way to spread the word.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Quick change of plans, the aeration talk and tasting has been postponed until next month (the beers just didn't carbonate in time). We will still have a great education segment and tasting that are TBD. As always, it will still be a good time talking and drinking beer.

You guys ever meet up on the east side? Driving all the way to Dragoon on a weeknight is kind of a no go for me. I get up way to early in the a.m.
:mug:

Our next meeting will actually be at Sentinel Peak Brewery. It will be on April 1st at 7pm. I'll make a new post about it with more info after our board meets and nails everything down.

Our next meeting will actually be at Sentinel Peak Brewery. It will be on April 1st at 7pm. I'll make a new post about it with more info after our board meets and nails everything down.

I'll see if I can swing that one. I thought it would be cool to check out a club meeting. I've been doing this a long time and have never hooked up with any other homebrewers.
:mug:

Back