Heritage Festival, St. Louis, MO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewsnthelou

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The festival is this coming weekend downtown St. Louis, Mo and I have been greatly looking forward to attending as usual. This year they changed the location from Forest Park to Ballpark Village, slightly more inconvenient to myself personally, but ok I can travel further and stand in 90+ degrees sampling delicious brews in the middle of an asphalt jungle instead of a grassy park area. Now, however I am upset that it was announced a mear 4 days before the event that all the homebrewer beer would not be allowed since it is "illegal".
This is a ticketed event for those who do not volunteer to work a shift ( my preferred method ) and it does cost $30 per person, however all money goes to a local charity.
I feel very badly for those who donated all their hardwork and delicious brews for this event now to be told, sorry not this year.
The laws need to change.

This should be the catalyst that helps create the St. Louis Home Brewers Festival. It all begins with the thought, "I can do this better..."

Back