MD/DC grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow... I totally missed that this was coming in Today. It's father's day weekend and I'm out until late Sunday night. Stephen it looks like your schedule is pretty tight this coming week. When would be the best time for a pickup after Sunday?

I'll start the next one. Three bags of 2-Row. Running out of grain blows and I missed out on the last one. Just measured out the last of my 2-Row for my next brew. Anyone got an extra bag until the next order? :)

I'll start the next one. Three bags of 2-Row. Running out of grain blows and I missed out on the last one. Just measured out the last of my 2-Row for my next brew. Anyone got an extra bag until the next order? :)

I have 2.5 bags of 2-row so I can hook you up if you want. I keep extra on hand so I don't run out, but I can't imagine I will blow through 80 pounds before the next group buy. I live in Rockville about 2 miles off 270. Let me know if you are interested and I can help ya out.

Tony:mug:

stonebrewer said:
I have 2.5 bags of 2-row so I can hook you up if you want. I keep extra on hand so I don't run out, but I can't imagine I will blow through 80 pounds before the next group buy. I live in Rockville about 2 miles off 270. Let me know if you are interested and I can help ya out.

Tony:mug:

Thanks for the offer, Tony. Clapham also offered me an extra bag he has. Won't need it until mid-July anyway due to off-site training and vacations, so I'll reach out at that time.

HBTers rock!

I'm in for the next round as well. Please add the following:

1 - BD-MOPA
1 - TF-MOPA
1 - GB-PALE

Not sure if you are doing other individual items but I'd also like to add an 8lb PBW (5S‐PBW8LB) if possible. If not, I'll just work with you at pick up for what you have on hand.

Thanks for your ongoing effort!

I'm in for the next round as well. Please add the following:

1 - BD-MOPA
1 - TF-MOPA
1 - GB-PALE

Not sure if you are doing other individual items but I'd also like to add an 8lb PBW (5S‐PBW8LB) if possible. If not, I'll just work with you at pick up for what you have on hand.

Thanks for your ongoing effort!

its cheaper to buy in super bulk. so just bring somethign and ill break you out 8 lbs.

Put me down for a bag of Marris Otter. Also, are bags of DME able to be ordered? If so, I'd be interested in one bag of Pilsen Light (#5760). I wouldn't mind splitting it with someone if anyone is interested.

I'd also be in for splitting some caramel or specialty grain with anyone that is looking for smaller amounts (I'm open to most things, I'll find something to brew).

Put me down for a bag of Marris Otter. Also, are bags of DME able to be ordered? If so, I'd be interested in one bag of Pilsen Light (#5760). I wouldn't mind splitting it with someone if anyone is interested.

I'd also be in for splitting some caramel or specialty grain with anyone that is looking for smaller amounts (I'm open to most things, I'll find something to brew).
no splitting DME, that **** is a mess :)

claphamsa said:
FWIW I have 2 bags of Bairds MO, 2 bags of CMC pils available.

I'm dropping my daughter off at a lacrosse camp at UofM today. I know it's last minute but if you're around I can pick up a bag ea of MO and pils today.

I want one bag of 2 row, one bag of wheat, and one bag of Munich, all CMC is fine.

DOES ANYONE WANT TO SPLIT SOME WHEAT AND MUNICH WITH ME? I'm in Baltimore.

anyone interested in splitting an 11LB box of New Zealand Nelson Sauvin Hops 50/50? That's 5.5 Llbs for the current spot price of $90.26

Strike the previous reply -- I'll just go ahead and order the full 11LB box providing the spot price per # is around 16.50ish. I should be able to get rid of the extra few #s at the local shop and club/friends.

So Stephen that's 11# box of HU-90NZNS. it has a current (7/12) spot price of 16.41 per #
-Scott

anyone interested in splitting an 11LB box of New Zealand Nelson Sauvin Hops 50/50? That's 5.5 Llbs for the current spot price of $90.26

Can we do one-off ordering? The brochure says that for a contract you need a minimum of 88lb of total varieties, but is this different?

If so, I'd take a quarter or a third of that if there was one or two more takers. I'd also be interested in splitting up some other bales as well if we can order hops this way.

The 88LB Minimum is for securing Hop contracts and guaranteed delivery for the next harvest year. (i.e. you want to ensure you have 44# of Simcoe and 44# of Amarillo -- though both appear already sold out for brew year 2013)

Every other order is limited to stock and what they call "Spot" pricing which is the going rate of that hop on the day it is ordered.

Oh.. and they only come in 11# or 44# boxes.

BTW that's pure bulk. You'd have to manage your own splitting and repackaging; which you definitely want to do for Hops.

Back