GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a decent movie. But Jesus, so much sexual tension. Get it on already you jerk offs!

I just finished Drinking Buddies with the wife. We both hated it. Nothing happened, nothing, zilch, zero. They didn't even talk about beer. Not going to get that time back.

I just finished Drinking Buddies with the wife. We both hated it. Nothing happened, nothing, zilch, zero. They didn't even talk about beer. Not going to get that time back.

Agreed. I really disliked this movie.

A-Team. All someone has to do is mention the name and the theme song starts cranking in my head. DA DA DA DAAAAA! DA DA DA!

This reminds me I need to make that my daughter's ringtone. I promised her.

I'm home for a vacation day today. We got a ton of snow and her school was closed (And by a ton, I mean like 5-6 inches, so actually, this time of year, I don't even know what the problem was.) Anyway, at some point when she gets up we are totally watching Goonies on Netflix!

A-Team. All someone has to do is mention the name and the theme song starts cranking in my head. DA DA DA DAAAAA! DA DA DA!

This reminds me I need to make that my daughter's ringtone. I promised her.

I'm home for a vacation day today. We got a ton of snow and her school was closed (And by a ton, I mean like 5-6 inches, so actually, this time of year, I don't even know what the problem was.) Anyway, at some point when she gets up we are totally watching Goonies on Netflix!

Goonies never say die.

Way to go culturing your daughter right.

Watched first 3 episodes of Arrow last night. It was actually hard to turn it off and head to bed. I think I even prefer it over the movie version.

Started Sherlock last night and I like is so far. I haven't looked into it yet but it kinda reminds me of Dexter, especially the music.

Season 2 of House of Cards is good, but I can't stand Claire's story arc so far. Perhaps it's because I can't stand her character. Best moment so far was seeing Zoe get hers.

I caught the pilot of Sherlock last night. EXCELLENT!

Don't sleep on Bates Motel guys. It's a great twist to Psycho; surprisingly well done modern version with a kick.

Yup, I'm well into Season 5! Too bad Netflix is way behind the rest of the Internet!

Also, wife and I watched Movie 43 this evening. The first sketch with Hugh Jackman was HILARIOUS! I have a cold so I found it hard to watch this movie without making it worse.

I'll admit, it was sometimes just a hair over the line, but in general everything was presented humourously. I was concerned at the start of the sketch with the guy who's girlfriend want him to ***unspeakable act*** her, but it paid off when he got hit by the car!

Also, watched "Faster, *****cat! Kill! Kill!" and Barbarella this weekend, but they were downloads, not Netflix. I have NEVER been a fan of Jane Fonda, not her stupid boots song, or most anything I've seen her in before, but I gotta tell you, she was SMOKING HOT in that movie! (Warning, Barbarella is a classic, seemingly low-budget, 60's space film.)

I didn't dig back too far in this thread but here are some Netflix gems I've watched lately.

The Summit - Documentary about people dying climbing K2
Days of Thunder - watched it 4 nights in a row when it was added a few weeks ago. One of my all time faves
Troll Hunter - Unexplainable... just watch it
Bob's Burgers - I've watched them all a million times. Way underrated show

I didn't dig back too far in this thread but here are some Netflix gems I've watched lately.

The Summit - Documentary about people dying climbing K2
Days of Thunder - watched it 4 nights in a row when it was added a few weeks ago. One of my all time faves
Troll Hunter - Unexplainable... just watch it
Bob's Burgers - I've watched them all a million times. Way underrated show

Did you check out Everest Beyond The Limit? Excellent!

Archer with the Human Centipede props. Ha!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394506104.168596.jpg

Back