Find the gnome.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
I'm in here somewhere. I am the strange looking 16 year old apprentice......Well, ONE of the strange looking ones, it was the early '70's after all!

There is a prize for the person who guesses correctly. When I say prize, I mean a dancing banana. When I say banana, I mean an animated cartoon of a banana. When I say animated cartoon, I mean shove it up your ass.

apprentice2-28388.jpg

I read the thread title & thought "Find the gnome, is that like hide the pickle?"
I think you're in the upper left, wearing the red tank top...
But then I suspect you're really Boris Johnson too. :D
Regards, GF.

Are you the guy with no shirt and the mirror shades that seems to be giving off an "Eff you and your photograph! I WILL play the blues harp wherever I damned well please!" attitude?

Gotta be the head on the back row between Mr. Short-sleeve yellow shirt and Mr. Purple long-sleeve shirt.
I remember those days well, purple was very popular, I wish I still had my purple bell bottom jeans I wore in junior high.

Oh crap!! I did it again!!! Started a thread when I was a bit squiffy!!:eek:

For what it's worth, someone already got the correct answer. In all honesty, anyone you picked is probably as equally embarrassing as the correct one......Hell, it was the early '70s, we ALL looked stupid!

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible said:
Oh crap!! I did it again!!! Started a thread when I was a bit squiffy!!:eek:

For what it's worth, someone already got the correct answer. In all honesty, anyone you picked is probably as equally embarrassing as the correct one......Hell, it was the early '70s, we ALL looked stupid!

Ahh, you don't get out of it that easily! Where's the banana!?

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible said:
I accidentally sat on it. When I stood up it had vanished!

Neo was correct. I was the hippy that needed a haircut. :eek:

Ha, nice sidestep! Must be the effects of that missing banana.

The beard must have grown in later (obviously not a homebrewer at the time), unless of course he is the long haired pubeface in the orange shirt in the back row that has actual full sized humans in it. Not the phantom crotch or nothin of that sort.

Back