What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My black ipa.
Recycled pic
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406667771.203706.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Just cracked open an old a$$ bottle of JAOM and now I have an urge to make a batch of mead. If only someone on this forum knew of a good recipe that includes chocolate and....habanero. Anybody?

I wouldn't mind as long as you add random drops from this http://www.bjcp.org/cep/kits.php kit to each glass!

What, no dose of TCA?

Single worst thing I've ever tasted in beer (via a similar off flavor kit). It's that corked wine thing. Like licking the floor of a damp basement. NASTY.

Drinking Bluebird Bitter and prepping for interview (he asked me to bring a few of my recipes among other stuff). Which is confirmed for tomorrow evening instead of Thursday. Combo of being super f***ing stoked and super f***ing nervous.

What, no dose of TCA?

Single worst thing I've ever tasted in beer (via a similar off flavor kit). It's that corked wine thing. Like licking the floor of a damp basement. NASTY.

Drinking Bluebird Bitter and prepping for interview (he asked me to bring a few of my recipes among other stuff). Which is confirmed for tomorrow evening instead of Thursday. Combo of being super f***ing stoked and super f***ing nervous.

quit yer stressin. you got it, brutha.

my Irish Brown.

My galaxy ipa. Smacked. Happy Tueaday? Slores

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406674261.314304.jpg

And im grilling Shouldn't be. Hungry

A friend called and said the Sam Adams imperial white clone i brewed had something bad at the bottom. He wasn't sure about drinking it so I chilled one and there was a good 2" of yeast. I should have cold crashed I suppose. So this 11% *****. Getting better as it ages.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406674989.537768.jpg

What, no dose of TCA?

Just picture him as BK in his skivvies and you'll do fine! You definitely have this - just stick to the English styles you know & love! :mug:

It's Bational chicken wing day but I'm cooking breast instead

F it

More strawberry Gose
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406675669.373730.jpg

A friend called and said the Sam Adams imperial white clone i brewed had something bad at the bottom. He wasn't sure about drinking it so I chilled one and there was a good 2" of yeast. I should have cold crashed I suppose. So this 11% *****. Getting better as it ages.
View attachment 214293

As long as you don't age heady topper like some people here, you're my pal.

Drinking Remmy's hefe. Really great man. A little bit of a gusher after an easy pour but I kept it under control.

Drinking Remmy's hefe. Really great man. A little bit of a gusher after an easy pour but I kept it under control.

I brewed that months ago. Damn. It's got that saison carb hahahaha. I haven't had one flip on me yet. I have 4-5 bottles left. Sorry about that.

I brewed that months ago. Damn. It's got that saison carb hahahaha. I haven't had one flip on me yet. I have 4-5 bottles left. Sorry about that.

No it's fine. I just left it and forgot to chill it. Conan pale ale is chilling now.

Just picture him as BK in his skivvies and you'll do fine! You definitely have this - just stick to the English styles you know & love! :mug:

Haha. That's the plan (EDIT: the English beer part, not BK's skivvies). We were talking about that during phone interview. Agreed upon conclusion - nary an American brewer is willing to make a Bitter or Mild because nary a American beer consumer is willing to buy one.

These guys are going for the more mass appeal hop forward thing, which I completely support. I'm trying not to make myself look completely onsided though. I can brew a mean tropical-citrus hopsplosion IIPA if I want, I just don't want to drink that much of it so I rarely brew em.

Drinking my Weizenbock and roasting Brussels sprouts.

Haha. That's the plan (EDIT: the English beer part, not BK's skivvies). We were talking about that during phone interview. Agreed upon conclusion - nary an American brewer is willing to make a Bitter or Mild because nary a American beer consumer is willing to buy one.

These guys are going for the more mass appeal hop forward thing, which I completely support. I'm trying not to make myself look completely onsided though. I can brew a mean tropical-citrus hopsplosion IIPA if I want, I just don't want to drink that much of it so I rarely brew em.

Drinking my Weizenbock and roasting Brussels sprouts.

Easy. I've brewed a bunch of English beers. I have one going now.

Ask nukebrewer about my ESB. :D

Back