Football !!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just kidding! We are so screwed!

Remember a few years ago when the Jets nearly killed Bledsoe and they brought this kid in off the bench, I think his name was Brody, or something like that, and we thought we were f*cked?

Cowboys were rolling today!!!

This is for the 'boys.

DallasFanBodyPaint.jpg

Lions sucked again. Go Favre! (Can say that now he's not in GB).

The only way that picture could be better is if the paint was edible...

3 fourth quarter interceptions...2 returned for TD's will be hard to beat!
Maybe Kitna had Green Bay defense in his fantasy league...

What do you guys think about the game this evening? I'm betting it's a good game. Hopefully the Cowboys will give the Eagles a good old fashioned whipping, but the Eagles seem to be Romo's nemesis last year.

Cowboys are gonna be a big sack of fail. Take schlomo down a few notches like we did last year at FedEx, so that he's good and softened up for the 28th. Then all it'll take is Horton, Landry, Rodgers and Springs to put the nail in his coffin ;)

Cowboys are gonna be a big sack of fail. Take schlomo down a few notches like we did last year at FedEx, so that he's good and softened up for the 28th. Then all it'll take is Horton, Landry, Rodgers and Springs to put the nail in his coffin ;)

Looks like an Avatar bet will be in order for that game.:fro:

Last nights game was certainly one of the more entertaining games I have seen in a while. I know one rookie WR that's gonna have a bad week :D

oh jeeze, I don't want to see mine....although I think I have the one I'll use for sparky already

Well, you guys certainly got it done yesterday. The Redskins looked really good. Campbell was great, the running game was on, and the defense got it done.

I'll take my lumps now.

Yeah, it wasn't a fluke built on a couple long bombs...we dominated those guys in pretty much every respect. I'm still a bit in shock...it hasn't fully sunk in yet. It was just...so...great. :D:D:D:D

ok Sparky, when do you want it?

Evan!, I had to watch Wade Phillips' press conference to make sure it was really real

Back