I'm home finally

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustangfreak

Reaction score
I got back to good ol' Texas late tuesday night. The last 4 months I have been in Kyrgyzstan. All day yesterday I felt weird due to only 3 hours of sleep lol.

Yesterday I stopped by the LHBS and picked up some wine yeast for some apflewein. I can't remember how its spelt, but its the type Ed suggested.:mug:

Yesterday I also had one of my guiness extra stout clones and it is good stuff! Been in bottles for 6 months now! :rockin:

Yeaaaaa! Enjoy your brew; you deserve it! I'll hoist one to your honor tonight. Right now, it's only coffee and I don't think that counts!

And, most importantly....thank you.

Welcome back!

I remember being in a kind of "decompression" funk for a while after getting back stateside after a long deployment. Make sure to stop and appreciate all the things the rest of us take for granted daily in our lives that you weren't able to enjoy overseas.

Thanks for your service to our country!

Welcome back, how is that area over there btw? I looked up some images just to find out where it was. (I had an idea) But this picture came up and it was kind of shocking.

1126452-kyrgyzstan-Kyrgyzstan.jpg

Good news. Just don't brew until your brain is back in on Texas time. Since Ed's recipe doesn't involve fire, it's a good place to start.

Back