Ahh, good times, good times...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathBrewer

Maniacally Malty
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
It's Friday!
I'm finally getting caught up with some stuff at werk
It's payday and i got my first big check after raise and lots of OT
It's BBQ day here at werk, i've got a plate full of squid and pork
My tax relief check was deposited today
I don't have to work this weekend (first time in months)
Tomorrow morning i'm having a "Brew-in" with my brew club at my LHBS
Sunday we're having a dessert party at my friend's house featuring my chocolate ale (we're gonna try to make floats!)

good times, good times!
:mug:

Sweet! I thought you were going to tell us you took a baseball bat over to the house and did some damage on the guys who drank your beer.

Much better news!

Awesomeness.

I've been lazy as **** at work, but **** it. Paid off the last of my credit card debt today and finally sent in my life insurance application (been sitting on my desk for about six months). I'm puttering around the house getting caught up on projects tomorrow, and brewing on Sunday with my Yankee Ingenuity boys. Might even do a couple brews, looking at a simple, spicy pale ale and maybe a big American Strong Ale.

Nice Friday here too.

Worked from home today and finally got some stuff done since I didn't have people bothering me.
Brewed a Kolsch this afternoon, just got finished cleaning up.
Tax credit check deposited and SWMBO promptly moved it into savings.:mad: (trying to save up for a new car)
Now I am about to take the dogs on a walk.
And it is a beautiful 69degrees out.

Not bad.

Hmm, I've been laid off for the last 3 weeks. The boss told me I could finally expect a call early next week. Hopefully.

Brewed ten gallons of American Red today. I was mashed in by 6:45 and cleaned up by 11:30. Oh and the state tax refund came today, so things are looking up a little bit.

glad to hear everyone's gonna have a good weekend. it's been about 100°F out here the last couple of days! in berkeley! when will the madness end?? i'm sweating but actually enjoying it.

Sweet! I thought you were going to tell us you took a baseball bat over to the house and did some damage on the guys who drank your beer.

Much better news!

that issue has been resolved. everyone received free pizza yesterday, a Wit Apology Ale (or WAA!!! lol) is being brewed next week and a Haus Ale will be brewed as well (recipe yet to be decided) :D

My payday and the wifes payday and I was off:D . Brewed up a new recipe, a smoked porter, which smelled unbelieveable while boiling and tasted like a BBQ'd chocolate bar when I took the sample. Life is good

edit
Just got the news that my homeowners insurance is going down $850 a year

Headed over to the HoV 27th Annual homebrewers' competition this morning. It's at Calapoola Brewery this year and we aren't doing a fest, so it should be a relaxed good time.

Back