Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind tough play but that's dirty. Again I hope teams just resort to a one for one mentality. You get one of ours we get one of yours.

Go Hawks, If you think that was a foul go put flags on your waist.:rockin:

Hes coming from engaging the RT with his head down runs into Rg3 and pushes him away Rg3 does a good job of selling that "hellacious" shove and draws a meaningless penalty good job.

McBrewskie said:
The VD hit was legit, why is a shove like that well after the play, probably latest shot on someone all season, weak.

Your brain is scrambled with Carroll hate (secret man crush, you wish your dad was as awesome as him)

Hes coming from engaging the RT with his head down runs into Rg3 and pushes him away Rg3 does a good job of selling that "hellacious" shove and draws a meaningless penalty good job.

Lol. You're so full of it. Dude sees him and intentionally shoves him extending his arms. Washington is a bunch of cream puffs for not responding in kind.

McBrewskie said:
Lol. You're so full of it. Dude sees him and intentionally shoves him extending his arms. Washington is a bunch of cream puffs for not responding in kind.

Respond for what? Go back to playing flag football those "hits" wont offend you so much.

It'll be nice to get by Atlanta. We may not have another game in Seattle but at least the Conference Championship will be on the west coast so they don't have to fly East again.

Seattle and Green Bay win, you get to play in the snow & cold. Personally I think both NFC games are a toss up like Vegas does.

DesertBrew said:
Seattle and Green Bay win, you get to play in the snow & cold. Personally I think both NFC games are a toss up like Vegas does.

So close this year in the nfc. Afc not so much

I don't give a rats' ass about college football, but a buddy of mine at work is a big Notre Dame fan so I've been giving him grief all morning that they were beaten by the Patriots' AAA affiliate.

I wish, though, that I was the person who thought to leave the entirety of "Sweet Home Alabama" on his voicemail.

Respond for what? Go back to playing flag football those "hits" wont offend you so much.

They hit RG3 late, the Skins should respond by taking a shot at Russell Wilson. The ones wearing flags should be Washington for backing down.

They hit RG3 late, the Skins should respond by taking a shot at Russell Wilson. The ones wearing flags should be Washington for backing down.

They would have if they could have caught him.

And if that was a cheap shot it was just payback for what the skins where doing all night night. Right from the first play from scrimmage when two skin players jumped on a hawk player's back, out of bounds, after the play and started pounding on him. The refs were right there and did crap. That set the tone that anything goes and the Hawks responded. Skins were doing that kinda crap all night long.

Oh my gawwdd, you guys are freakin broken records. Players get hurt. Players take cheap shots. Get over it.

You're only going to be in the playoffs for a couple more weeks anyway, try talking about something meaningful like where the Packers are going to put that 5th Super Bowl trophy.

cdubbaya said:
Oh my gawwdd, you guys are freakin broken records. Players get hurt. Players take cheap shots. Get over it.

You're only going to be in the playoffs for a couple more weeks anyway, try talking about something meaningful like where the Packers are going to put that 5th Super Bowl trophy.

Back in the closet with your man crush on Rodgina.

Seriously might as well plan for the draft so when the niners steamroll you it doesn't hurt so bad

Rodgers is, by nature, a very vengeful and spiteful guy.

He still holds a grudge against the 49ers for not drafting him. He is going to be pissed.

Prediction: packers win.

6-8 months sounds awfully optimistic with that kind of injury. I always thought the rule of thumb on ACL tears was 12 months minimum, which was why everyone was so damn shocked when Welker came back in 8 or so a couple years back and was actually effective. Or is it generally considered 12 months to full recovery, and everyone assumes that first season on the repaired knee is going to be at significantly reduced performance? Either way, RGIII won't likely play next year like he did this year. And he probably could have, if Shanahan would've pulled his head out of his ass and pulled the kid after the first quarter, or maybe sometime in the second, when it was clear that he couldn't, ya know, move around the field any more. He was not only a danger to himself, but a liability to his team at that point, and Shanahan should've recognized it.

Tough break for the kid though.

Anyone else see resemblance to the 1997 season? Minnesota backed into the playoffs only to get dominated, packers face San Fran in the divisional, and the patriots will lose another Super Bowl in New Orleans provided they cheat well enough to get there.

Gimme a break, the Pats get their second bye this weekend on their way to meeting up with Peyton, who they'll handle again, and hello win #4. No cheating required.

But Cape, for the love of all that's holy, STAY HOME!!!

Gimme a break, the Pats get their second bye this weekend on their way to meeting up with Peyton, who they'll handle again, and hello win #4. No cheating required.

But Cape, for the love of all that's holy, STAY HOME!!!

Don't be so sure about that....I believe the Texans will give them a game and maybe even win the thing.

Yeah, honestly cape, of you were any sort of fan, you'd plant your ass firmly in the cape for the Super Bowl.

My wife won these at a work drawing at MGH. All you can eat and drink tailgate. GO PATS!

photo-2-57950.jpg

Getting pumped for this weekend. NFC games are gonna be great. AFC games meh, I expect Peyton and Brady to roll. I am 50/50 on the Niner game. If they have one of their good days they can dominate anyone, if they have a day like the rams game then they'll get smashed. Anyways I do think they'll move on. If not I'll be pulling for the Hawks in Atlanta to get a Seattle at Packers revenge bowl and hoping to see Rodgers **** all over Seahawks. Beyond that I cannot wait for the Brady Manning bowl for what may be the last time.

Dick Sherman mic'd up; he said nothing to deserve the punch... Sherman

Maybe Trent takes offense to Dick walking around calling everyone boy. Pretty sure I'd get decked if I called em boy.

The mush, sounded like a punch though. It was pretty f'ing funny.

Sure looks like Sherman was giving props to the other skins players when trent decided to come pick a fight. See, Sherman's a nice guy. :D

Why does it feel so good to have players on the team I root for be so hated?

Oh they're good, at least Sherman, but they're also arrogant loud mouths. Browner is just a thug though, without his just going wwf on guys he wouldn't stop anyone.

I don't understand moron analysis. Do you have any examples of why Browner is a "thug"?

HoppyDaze said:
I don't understand moron analysis. Do you have any examples of why Browner is a "thug"?

Cause hes mean and touches people with his hands.

McBrewskie said:
Oh they're good, at least Sherman, but they're also arrogant loud mouths. Browner is just a thug though, without his just going wwf on guys he wouldn't stop anyone.

WHAT!!!! a professional sports figure that is loud AND arrogant say it isnt so where is godell when you need him

Back