• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

22 gallon stainless steel pot - $75 San Diego, CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeTaps

Reaction score
Selling a 22 gallon stainless steel pot, comes with a lid (not the original lid, but it works just fine). $75 in San Diego, CA.

Didn't you just buy that for 50 bucks?

I did just buy it, but am now realizing that I'll never use it. I'm a businessman, and as such don't see a problem with selling a product for what is most likely less than half of what it is in the stores, no matter what price I got it at. However if one of the homebrewers here needs it, but can't pay that, I'm more than willing to go down in the price for a fellow brewer. That's negotiating the price down, and is very common in business practices.

But thanks for trying to call me out on that, CarlBC. You win the "Hall Monitor of the Day" award. Grats.

call them like i see them. capitalism at its best. it's all good dude, relax. most likely you'll have to ship it, which takes time. you went to pick it up when you bought it, which took time. you'll be making a little for that time. I don't blame you. good price for good size SS pot. thanks for the award though.

Here are a couple pictures, FYI. They haven't been soaked in oxi clean yet, so I'm sure they'll shine up even better than they are now (especially the lid).

pot1.jpg

pot2.jpg

Back