Other Malt Extract and Beer Kits ????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grinder12000

Reaction score
Just wondering if there is one place people go on the net to get other Malt Extract and Beer Kits before I venture into more advanced concepts!

Is there no local store? (LHBS) I support them exclusively because I do not have to pay shipping, and I can get some forgotten crucial ingredient at almost any time.

If you don't have one, knock yourself out. Austin homebrew is mentioned a lot.

Wine and Hops Shop in Madison - they have a couple of Brown Ales - just curious if there was a mega store with many kits!!

Just thinking while I wait out fermentation!

I have another vote to austin home brew. They have excellent customer service, good prices, and their kits are excellent. The directions are easy to follow and give you a strong basic understanding of the beer brewing process.

I was very happy with my first Austin Home Brew Supply shipment (an American Boch and some spare parts). They also have flat $7 shipping, thats a plus in my book if you order a lot.

Back