Barley Engineers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sittingturbo

Reaction score
Are there any active members of the "Barley Engineers" here on this forum?

I plan on joining this brew club and wanted to see if anyone here is part of this group? I know some of them are here, because there is a link on their page for here.

I believe Germey is a member as well. I've met another Barley Engineers guy out at Lost Abbey and he seemed exceptionally knowledgeable. I am not a member but I'm hoping to make it tonight to check it out.

DarthCaitSith said:
I am. There is a meeting tonight too at Stone.

By the way, what time is the meeting tonight. I've been wanting to go to a meeting but the website is never updated and I'm always a little unsure of when it is, or if it's even happening at all.

The April meeting of the Society of Barley Engineers homebrew club will be held on Wednesday April 2nd at 6p.m. @ the Stone Brewing Company World Bistro. On the agenda:

1) Kolsch beers - Dean McCleary will lead a discussion on the Kolsch beer style including sampling of some commercial examples
2) Butterfield Ranch homebrew campout - We will recap the Butterfield Ranch campout experience
3) AHA National Homebrew Competition - Opportunities for entry, judging and stewarding will be discussed

Don't forget to bring some homebrew to share...

Yeah, I'm a member. I hope the folks considering it made it to the meeting. I wasn't able to but should be there next month.
Damn I need to brew again.

Frink,
Depending on where you end up in SD, there are several clubs of note. If you want any area info ahead of time, feel free to hit me up.

Germey

Back