Alabama Homebrew Legislation 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to take my son to baseball.

Somebody provide some updates, please.

Wow Wallace is in the hospital and won't be here to filibuster today.

Bad news for him, good news for us.

Thanks for keeping us updated.

So, folks can drink alcohol in their homes within 1000 feet of a school or church, but if they were to brew their own in that same home, that's bad, ok?

Jeeze...

Wow, this guy acts like they are giving away free alcohol at every school, church and street corner.

That is what you do when you are getting your ass handed to you. You make up lies and twist the truth and yell as loud as you can. Scare tactics.

People in this state can't believe it's still illegal to brew beer. This guy is so out of touch of reality.

An to think I was actually talking to my local pastor the other day about potentially hosting a beginners homebrewing class for members of the congregation

For some reason my feed is on a delay. I accidentally closed my tab and when I restarted it, it went back to somebody praying and I had to listen to a couple minutes I had already heard

"We don't wanna be sitting in church and smell somebody next door brewing alcohol."

I suppose they don't want to be sitting in church and smell someone making bread either since that is about what it smells like?

And there are pastor/priests near the capitol that offer up homebrewing recipes so it's just THEIR church. Not even MOST churches.

I think the children in Alabama need to be protected from this kangaroo court-like legislature. I would be embarrassed if I lived in Alabama. No offense meant to the fine people from Alabama on HBT.

Back