• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nate456789

Reaction score
4 Krome Faucets. $5 each. Good shape and clean. Barely Used
I think I can get them into the $5 Flate rate shipping box.

photo 2 (2).jpg

photo 3 (2).jpg

photo 1 (2).JPG

Got them today. Box was all tore up, I wish that the had been bubble wrapped. They were pretty banged up when I received them. OH BTW only two of them are Krome brand. What did I expect for $5 bucks each.

MaverickBrew said:
Got them today. Box was all tore up, I wish that the had been bubble wrapped. They were pretty banged up when I received them. OH BTW only two of them are Krome brand. What did I expect for $5 bucks each.

You got a deal on those faucets. I paid $15 a piece for them maybe 12 months ago. They are barely used. I switched to Perlicks so I could easily fill growlers.
Sorry your disappointed in them.

dallasdb said:
You probably expected what was advertised... 4 Krome faucets, clean and in good condition. Not banged up.

All four are krome brand faucets. Made in India.
All four were purchased at the same time and came in the same packaging.
So yes. What was advertised was shipped.
Yes they were clean and in new condition. I stripped them down the night before I shipped them and cleaned them in pbw. More then most would do for a $5 faucet sale.

You probably expected what was advertised... 4 Krome faucets, clean and in good condition. Not banged up.

He is right they were not what I expected. And no I was not complaining I was just stating that some bubble wrap would have been nice.

If you look close only the two on the right say they are Krome and the others are generic you can see the difference in the spout and then you have the packing material.. if you call it that..

IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

Again i'm not saying that I don't want them, I was just saying that I would have like to receive them without all the dings. These were taken apart to refurbish them as the brass on these was pretty tarnished and the ball on the throws was pretty warn. They are all good now after some go TLC, they don't even stick anymore.

IMAG0085.jpg

IMAG0087.jpg

At 5 bucks it seems like a steal to me, but I can see where you are coming from (buyer)

At 5 bucks it seems like a steal to me, but I can see where you are coming from (buyer)

It was a steal and I am happy with the purchase still. I was just expressing my thoughts on his shipping, and the fact that they are not all the same, regardless if the are all krome brand. I thank him for being so kind and selling these for the price he did. Please every one don't think that I am not happy. The man is very kind for letting them go and helping the community out. I hope we all have the same agenda. To brew the best beer and to share and help each other out. I am sorry if I caused any misunderstandings in the community. :tank: :mug:

MaverickBrew said:
It was a steal and I am happy with the purchase still. I was just expressing my thoughts on his shipping, and the fact that they are not all the same, regardless if the are all krome brand. I thank him for being so kind and selling these for the price he did. Please every one don't think that I am not happy. The man is very kind for letting them go and helping the community out. I hope we all have the same agenda. To brew the best beer and to share and help each other out. I am sorry if I caused any misunderstandings in the community. :tank: :mug:

Cheers!!!

Back