Air Fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slykwilli

Reaction score
Hello, I could not find anything online - so I thought maybe I could ask to see if anyone knows of where I could find fittings etc... to convert my keg fridge from a single gas line to multiple. I would like to have a regulator at each of the kegs, but because of the cost I would settle for just a distribution block that would split the pressure off equally to say 3 kegs. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

This is probably what you're looking for.

If you're really cheap, and aren't worried about having check valves, you could just go with a cross splitter. I would suggest the actual manifold, because it has check valves and because you can turn kegs off individually...but if you're really cash-strapped, the cross will do. JUST BE WARNED that if you do use the cross, you can easily get liquid backed up into the gas lines if you hook up two kegs with different pressure in them. SO you have to be very careful about making sure, when filling your kegs up, that the top of the beer is below the gas-in diptube. Otherwise, it can suck it up into the gas tube when a difference in pressure occurs (for instance, when you hook up a new keg).

Back