HBT iPhone app going ape!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyclogenesis

Reaction score
Anyone else's HBT app going bananas?
Mine throws 8 or so notifications up evey hour in rapid fire.. I have turned it off in notifications center but it still seems to be doing it.. might have to scrub...

I'm going to end up deleting the app on my iphone also. Keeps telling me a couple times an hour that I have new messages, but do not. ANNOYING

Mine too, I even disabled notifications and it still throws up a screen with 10-15 new notifications, I click on the app and there is only 1 or 2.

Notifications are very spotty for my on Android. Most days I don't get them at all, but every one in a while I get 30.

I was also getting lots of notifications even with notifications turned off.

So I deleted the app. I guess I will wait a while to see if it gets fixed then re-install.

Same things been happening to me for a couple days now. Tried deleting and reinstalling today but didn't seem to help.

Mine does it too. Only on ipad tho, not on iphone. Also tried turning off notifications, still get a popup. It always says the same thing too, so I unsub'd from that thread and they seem to have gone away....

I think I will get rid of it on my iPhone. It won't stop sending notifications despite of the fact nobody is posting responses in the thread it is sending notifications from.

I've tried reinstalling to no avail. I've had to delete the app and resort to *gasp* my computer.

How very sad

Latest posts

Back