I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maggie Gyllenhaal seems to be a contentious "hot or not" type.

I think she's cute.

Tough call as she is by no means a classic beauty. She is one of those women that seems to get more attractive the more she ages.

I would love to have a beer with her and see where it went from there.

This girl is super hot. Don't mind sending few extra pounds. But imagine this girl got a treadmill for Christmas and put down the bag of chips. Potential to be a 10

In her current state, she's extremely hot. I'd say she's a 10.

As a bonus, she probably wouldn't mind helping you kill a 6-pack, and she'll probably share her bag of chips with you too.

Now that's potential! :D

I think she's cute.

MaggieGyllenhaal-.jpg

Bleh - I don't get it.

Laura Wells, "plus size" model. Maybe too hot for this thread, but here she is anyway. ;)
I wouldn't open my wallet but wouldn't turn down a free pass either. Prefer the blonde metal chick still.. as long as she doesn't scream at me.

I would also suspect Laura looks a lot more plus-sized outside a photoshoot environment.

I follow this thread for obvious reasons but the thing about that plus size from several post back is her head isn't proportional to her body. It's way too small and looks strange.

I follow this thread for obvious reasons but the thing about that plus size from several post back is her head isn't proportional to her body. It's way too small and looks strange.

Probably one reason she's hot. She has a thicker body but not a fat face.

The cold hard truth of the matter is that the vast majority of us are happy with what we have at home and what we have at home is no where near as hot or much more plus sized as Laura. She is hot, and no matter what most claim here, they would jump at the chance to spend some quality time disrobed with her!

Just saying.....

The cold hard truth of the matter is that the vast majority of us are happy with what we have at home and what we have at home is no where near as hot or much more plus sized as Laura. She is hot, and no matter what most claim here, they would jump at the chance to spend some quality time disrobed with her!

Just saying.....

Now THAT, boys & girls, is WISDOM. :mug:
Regards, GF.

I boinked a bigger gal once. Everything down there worked just fine.

I wouldn't classify Laura Wells as being even remotely fat; she's just not rail-thin and bony like most models. If anything, that makes her even more to my liking than most.

Only thing wrong with that picture is that she is entirely over dressed.

I wouldn't classify Laura Wells as being even remotely fat; she's just not rail-thin and bony like most models. If anything, that makes her even more to my liking than most.
This

Only thing wrong with that picture is that she is entirely over dressed.
Especially this.

Laura is smoking hot. At least in that pic. Some of her other pics are not as hot. Rail thin, waif's are not attractive in the least bit.

Maggie Gyllenhaal is perfect for this thread. Although I find her to be really hot most of the time, there are times that she is just plain ugly.

Has anyone mentioned Ruby Rose? Some people love her, others hate her.

Untitled.jpg

Maggie Gyllenhaal is perfect for this thread. Although I find her to be really hot most of the time, there are times that she is just plain ugly.

Recently watched a Netflix series where she was the lead. Prior to, I though of MG as gorgeous. In that series tho she looked underfed, frail, and prematurely aged.

Ruby Rose? Decent body. Otherwise too butch and painted for my taste.

'I boinked a bigger gal once.' :D

True poetry! That could be a outlaw country song. Maybe Hank III could run with that as a title.

This

Especially this.

Laura is smoking hot. At least in that pic. Some of her other pics are not as hot. Rail thin, waif's are not attractive in the least bit.

Not bad. She gets nekkid in Orange Is the New Black.

rs_634x1024-150804132604-634-ruby-rose-bikini.ls.8415.jpg

That's a dude, dudes.

That's a dude, dudes.

Pretty eyes in the 1st pic, but the hair makes her look a bit mannish; her face in the 2nd pic looks even more mannish, though her bod is certainly female. She's perfect for this thread; I don't find her attractive, but somebody else does.
Regards, GF.

Back