Beer in Ottawa / hull area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude123

Reaction score
Hey guys. This one is for the Canadian's here. I'm driving from Toronto to Ottawa this weekend and was thinking about spending an afternoon in Hull. Can anyone reccomend good places in hull to buy beer? I've got lcbo in Ottawa but I'm hoping to find some new stuff in hull I can't find around here.

Directions would be awesome if you've got them, I don't know Ottawa really, and my French is rusty to say the least.

Thanks in advance

Im looking to buy a few bottles of beer for the weekend. I'm hoping that since Quebec beer sales are not restricted to provincial contolled stores and beer can be sold through private convience and grocery stores, I will be able to find stuff that the LCBO locations in the GTA don't carry. For example local French brews or imports the LCBO doesn't stock

If you ever come back to Hull/Gatineau.. you should go to Costco or Metro for the generic beer.. Heineken and Rickard's products usually go on sale for $25 for a 2/4. If you want to try something special.. Buy the Boreal. They make excellent beer. Great variety too.. Also try Houblon d'achouffe! it's an imported Belgian beer.

there are 2 or 3 really great beer spots in places you wouldnt know existed.

Marche Omni(my favorite)
Bruhaha
and a store called la trappe a fromage off of maloney blvd.

they carry alot of really awesome beers Similar selection i really like marche omni and isnt very far from ottawa. tons of beers too many too list no much of the big cheap guys .

I was just at Brouehaha over the holidays, and picked up some stuff. I was a bit disappointed in their selection, but it may have had something to do with the holidays. The last time I was there, I went to trapp a fromage.. they had a great selection and AMAZING cheese selection.

Latest posts

Back