• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Se pa - stay tuned...lots of stuff coming! :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnodon

Reaction score
UPDATE: Bad planning on my part. I will be out of town on the day the auction ends and won't be home until Tuesday April 24th. We will need to arrange pickup accordingly, or, if you really want the items prior I can leave everything with my neighbor and you can pick up there (2 houses away...pre-payment required).

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME. Ask all questiions in ths thread and I will answer them. If interested, bid on ebay.

All items are pickup only (Douglassville, PA)...I will not ship anything and I will not split them up.

-------------------------------------------

This is everything I have left. Rather than creating a seprate thread for every item, I am selling as a lot. Also, I am going to make this more interesting...it is going on Ebay so we can have a true auction. Highest bidder takes all. The auction will last 10 days and starts at $100. $300 buys it all if you are fast enough. Payment via Paypal or cash.

Ebay Auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200743415567

Here is what is included:

1x 4 gallon pot (it is not stamped so I think it is aluminum)
1x Thermoworks RT600C Super-Fast™ Pocket Thermometer (needs a new battery)
1x SS thief
1x Hydrometer with tube
1x Dual digital timer
1x Refractometer with case
3x Baby food containers (used for hop additions)
1x Mesh hop bag
1x Auto-Siphon
1x Custom made hinged false bottom (measures 15 7/16" across)
It is actually made backwards so the handles are really feet and folds in toward the feet (to support weight)
xx Misc. carboy/fermenter stoppers and airlocks
xx Misc. tubing
1x Colander
1x Funnel
1x Kitchen shears
1x Digital scale
1x DIY Hop Spider (polyester mesh)
2x Digital Thermometers with Probes (one is remote and the other has the cord protected by silicone tubing)
1x Plastic spoon
1x Fermenting bucket lid opener
1x Unopened package of Cleanitizer
1x Picnic faucet
1x Ball lock quick-connect
1x Bottle drying tree
1x Bottle washer
1x DIY Hop Spider (SS mesh)
1x 3/8" chiller (ugly but works)
1x Bottle capper
1x Plastic tub w/ lid

Whew! I think that is it. Ask away!!! :)

John

IMG_4071.jpg

IMG_4072.jpg

IMG_4073.jpg

IMG_4074.jpg

IMG_4075.jpg

IMG_4076.jpg

IMG_4077.jpg

IMG_4078.jpg

IMG_4079.jpg

IMG_4080.jpg

IMG_4081.jpg

IMG_4082.jpg

IMG_4083.jpg

IMG_4084.jpg

IMG_4085.jpg

IMG_4086.jpg

IMG_4087.jpg

IMG_4088.jpg

IMG_4089.jpg

IMG_4090.jpg

IMG_4091.jpg

Prosted and interested in the scale, refractometer and thermometer. (depending on price of course.)

Sorry guys...forgot to mention that the lot will be for local pickup only. No shipping and no splitting items up. I updated the OP.

John

Just an FYI, I picked up items from John yesterday, everything was as promised (he even threw in a few small extras). Definitely someone worth dealing with.

Just an FYI, I picked up items from John yesterday, everything was as promised (he even threw in a few small extras). Definitely someone worth dealing with.

Same here,(great deal!!) quick and easy. John even helped me load it up on the truck, plus he hooked me up with some extra stuff I can really use. Thanks!

Thanks guys!

I also plan to throw extra stuff into this lot as I find it. I know I have crap laying around all over the place! :)

John

I am going to let the auction run its course. Hopefully someone will find it that is just getting started and can use most of the stuff. It's a hell of a lot for $100 but I just want it gone. :)

If no takers I will look to sell items individually. However, they will still be for pickup only. I am not dealing with boxing/shipping. Sorry.

John

I would be interested in the all stainless hop spider thing. I am about 10 minutes away. Let me know if the lot does not sell.

Less than 2 days left!!!

UPDATE: Bad planning on my part. I will be out of town on the day the auction ends and won't be home until Tuesday April 24th. We will need to arrange pickup accordingly, or, if you really want the items prior I can leave everything with my neighbor and you can pick up there (2 houses away...pre-payment required).

John,
I won the auction! Tuesday is fine for pick, do you prefer cash or paypal unless you left it with your neighbor, I could stop up this evening.

Awesome!

If we can wait until Tuesday that would be great. I never got a chance to check my neighbor's schedule.

Actually, we will be home Monday night but Ijust don't know how late. I will have a better idea Monday morning and can let you know then.

Cash or paypal is fine. If the latter: [email protected] If not, we can just square up when you come out.

John

Back