The Misfits Of Brewing Science

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is not a mindless dribble thread. It's drunken ramblings and other networkings from TN brewers.

Question to all those who have participated in the Hop buys thru here......I am in need of a pound of Simcoe and a pound of Citra. I was wondering if anyone had a pound of each that they are willing to part with. I am needing it to be able to brew my GABF entry at Boscoe's. They do not carry them and cannot source them atm. Please let me know ASAP. I am willing to pay a markup and come and get them.

thanks,
John

You can probably get them from Rebel if all else fails. The last time I was there they had a buttload of citra.

You can probably get them from Rebel if all else fails. The last time I was there they had a buttload of citra.

That is definitely an option but that would be quite expensive at 3.50 (Citra) and 3.30(simcoe)/oz. Dont really want to come out of pocket $108. Was def looking for a slightly better deal.

But thanks for the suggestion, they were on my radar...

tom outta cut ya a deal if you buyin a pound of each. Can't you get Karen (I think thats her name the head brewer at Bosco's to get in touch with maybe Linus over at yazoo or Dave at Blackstone I am sure you guys can find 1# of simcoe and citra somewhere.

I am working on trying to find it. They have some restrictions about what they can get a hold of. I dont think Yazoo uses either one, but Blackstone might use some simcoe.....

I am willing to buy it to make sure the beer is authentic and doesnt have a ton of subs in it. Let em know if you know of anyone who might have some....thanks

If you change your hop schedule to hersbrucker and Perle, I got a bunch of that I'll sale you.

Stevo2569 said:
If you change your hop schedule to hersbrucker and Perle, I got a bunch of that I'll sale you.

Lol....thanks for the offer but I'm not sure my west coast IPA can handle hersbrucker and perle...lol. but I appreciate the thought.

welcome to our hot mess we call a club. most every1 has moved over to another place to talk. even there they dont talk too much.

once again welcome.
:drunk:

Latest posts

Back