What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay 0° and -30° wind chill! I may walk to the store for shi*$ and giggles and grab a beer or two since theyre probably bored there unless customers come in on snowmobiles

Hot chocolate.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389036874.939785.jpg

Yay 0° and -30° wind chill! I may walk to the store for shi*$ and giggles and grab a beer or two since theyre probably bored there unless customers come in on snowmobiles

You should. Walk down there in shorts and flip flops and act like you don't understand why everyone's so bundled up. ;)

You should. Walk down there in shorts and flip flops and act like you don't understand why everyone's so bundled up. ;)

"Ahhh nice day aint it?" That would be awesome if I wouldnt lose all my toes to frostbite afterwards Lol. I really was gonna go down there (just a block away) but whiteout conditions now so scratch that.

I'm drinking the very last old leftover Shock Top from a party in 2013.

Right now its -14F here with 40 mph winds getting down to -40F..... To make matters worse the fricken power is out! After I finish this beer, I think I might crawl into my chest freezer to get warm. :D

it was -24F on my way to work & -15F on the way home. I may have to pop open my 14.22% BW. I'll think about it over a Myrcenary.

I might hafta open up that other bottle of port you sent me. We're only getting down to 0F, but that's cold here.

Drinking an old forge t rail

Racked over a yuengling clone and a steam beer I'm calling "candlestick fog" in honor of candle stick park...also washing the yeast from this... Also racked over some dandelion wine that's been going since march... I've racked it every month since... Added Potassium sorbate and metabisulfite to kill fermentation (should of done a long time ago) and will bottle in a month prolly

Now to make dinner

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

1389051038825.jpg

1389051054408.jpg

1389051066784.jpg

Wuss! ;)
I was out working this morning when the windchill made it feel like 13(which is cold for Houston). I'm fine in the cold, it's just my hands that get cold.

That explains the delicious looking Hot Chocolate!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Home Brew mobile app

Drinking a lame "cider" I made by dumping store bought juice over a 001 cake.

Wife likes it, so that's the important part. Maybe this fall I'll do it right.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389051607.863257.jpg
New drinking buddy keeps bringing me this damn rope.

Back