Scored some different Grolsch bottles..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmac00

Reaction score
I've grown quite a collection of swingtop bottles now, mostly grolsch, but have alot of the Fischer bottles as well.......but these are my first brown grolsch bottles...anybody ever try this type? or is it the same as the grolsch in the green bottles???

IMG_6515.jpg

IMG_6516.jpg

IMG_6517.jpg

Nice score! I love the containers for your bottles. They sure look the same as the green. I've not used the Grolsch brand but they should be the same as any other swing top.

Yeah, these are identical to the green bottles, except of course....they're the amber/brown glass.....I haven't looked at the labels closely yet, just thought maybe someone knew the type of beer that was in them... And i've never seen these imported over to be sold.....the guy that gave them to me, got them off of someone who took them over from Germany himself. :mug:

Again, these bottles do not work for home brewing. Send to me for proper disposal. =)

Back